Tito's grave digging after beating a little guy

Just when I thought I could like him again now that's he's more humble... he taught me different. Same old Tito.

humble like the fighter in your sig?

gimme a break...

Wow. Ts is a crybaby bitch. I'm glad Tito did it just to rustle the panties of people like the op.

Just when I thought I could like him again now that's he's more humble... he taught me different. Same old Tito.

cry.gif

Same with a guy like Randy, had 1 fight below his weight and many.

When/ who did Randy fight at middleweight?

When he fought Jeremy Horn in Japan is my only guess but in pretty sure Jeremy came up in weight for that fight. Maybe you are confused because in pride the 203 lb weight class was called middleweight.

Pre-Bellator 120 - Shlemenko is a beast, best fighter outside of the UFC, will destroy Tito

Post-Bellator 120 - Lol, Tito beat a little guy

How dare Tito be excited he won. He should have cried and just trudged to the back all sad about winning...seriously sherdog WTF?

Now, he beat a little guy.

190 pounds at weigh in tito 205 pounds cutting from like 230+

40 pounds difference

it was Condit vs Bader type fight.

And yes a lot of UFC MWs would destroy Ortiz but they are like 205 fight night ,Shlemenko isn't even cutting to MW.

Let the guy enjoy his moment. I'm happy for Tito

Let Tito have his victory. Why does everyone have to shit on him?

190 pounds at weigh in tito 205 pounds cutting from like 230+

40 pounds difference

it was Condit vs Bader type fight.

And yes a lot of UFC MWs would destroy Ortiz but they are like 205 fight night ,Shlemenko isn't even cutting to MW.

Yet, before the fight, he was going to get destroyed.

I don't care about the grave diggin, but I have to say it would be really pathetic if Tito hadn't beaten Ryan Bader 3 years ago.

Had he lost to Bader, his last victory would've been from 2006 against an old Ken Shamrock.

Before Shamrock, he had two SPLIT decision victories.

Tito's last convincing year was 2001 - 13 years ago. So in hindsight Tito's biggest accomplishment as an athlete is coming back and beating second tier competitors after having having a row of losses against top competitors.

I don't care about the grave diggin, but I have to say it would be really pathetic if Tito hadn't beaten Ryan Bader 3 years ago.

but he did so gtfo with your shit.

That's Tito's thing, his first win in years, not fussed what so ever.

wait explain this to me? you are saying that Hendos weight class is 185? wait and 3 and 1 below? I am so confused... did Hendo fight at 170...

if you have 18 fights at 205 and 18 fights at 185 how is 185 ur weight class? because he had more success? he said he felt terrible at 185...

you have weird logic.

Ugh. So someone did some research. Don't cry about it.

Back