Tito's grave digging after beating a little guy

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just when I thought I could like him again now that's he's more humble... he taught me different. Same old Tito.

He's been doing it his entire career and you're still sensitive about it? Christ, what is this obsession with humility mma forums have?

Lol before Aleks was going to crush him. After the fight he's just a little guy. Okay

He hasn't won in 3 years...who gives a shit

Keep whining Sherdog.

Schlemko was smaller yes, but he didnt lose because he was small, just that tito had the skills to beat him. Tito would get destroyed by a lot of MW's in the UFC, but i was trying to tell you this was a BAD matchup for alexander...

Some ya'll let the bellator hype train get a hold of ya and over value wins over Doug Marshall etc

He's kinda pathetic actually, like an old man trying to relive old glory or something. But that kid stuff should be left behind IMO. Or may be I'm talking to a bunch of kids?

Happy for Tito, he beat Bellator's world MW champion. Someone Bjorn always claimed could give any MW in the world a run including Anderson and Weidman.

what's the point of having a signature post fight celebration if you can't use it?

What do you expect from Tito, he's classless.

Tito's record within his weight class is 11-10-1, not very impressive for a guy with a massive ego.

Think about someone like Hendo, he's 11-8 above his weight class and 16-2 within and 3-1 below. Same with a guy like Randy, had 1 fight below his weight and many above. Tito has always needed no act like a jerk to mask his huge short comings.

It did not bother me at all. It went over poorly with the crowd I was watching with.

I was never a big Tito guy or anything, but I do like to see him win at this stage of his career. Surprised the guy still fights with all the shit he's had flung at him lol

Glad Tito Won, Tito HAS been doing that post fight win grave dig for a long time.

Plus Shlemenko called Tito out, He thought he could beat him and he couldn't.

Everyone getting their panties in a bunch.

This is what Tito has sunk to?? It's sad .. He's the laughing stock of mma

Back