Tito wins Huntington Beach city council seat

" I'll never let you down until now, I won't start check it out "

Cheeto Ortiz 2020

These dummies voted fir Tito even whenTito said that he thinks Covid is the flu and that Covid is a form of population control, and thinks respiration machines speed up the process.

https://www.theringer.com/2020/11/3...gton-beach-donald-trump-election-city-council

Americans are idiots and I am an American.
Wonder what the hell he meant about ventilators. We have learned that putting people on ventilators increases mortality rate, but it doesn’t sound like that’s what he’s saying.

That is nice for him.
I cant wait for the quotes that he will deliver to us.
Also someone should post that big head tito pic and put politician on the forehead.

maybe Hypocrisy but that doesnt make the news about Biden irrelevevant. Both are shitty but I think its strange how the media portrays this as some kind of good vs evil campaign when Biden really has even much more dirt on him then Trump but is extremely well connected.
All citizens should put aside their bias and realize that these are two very shitty candidates.

Does the media really portray it as good and evil? Because it's pretty damn clear the voters on both sides do without the help of the media. I can't tell you how many times my friends that support Trump have used the word "evil" to describe Democrats or organizations like Planned Parenthood. Maybe Fox News says these are all evil but I don't know, I don't watch cable news. But yes I agree both of these guys suck but they kinda always do.

Puns, puns. But I hope he does some good. He still has a lot of fans. And Tito has been good to his fans. Also with the youth. Maybe a small parallel to the people he's now responsible for with his input. Maybe he can make combat sports in that part of Cali better.

Forget his politics, how can anyone listen to an MMA interview of his and think he's qualified to be an sort of law maker.

I enjoy his hilariously inane ramblings so much that I can't help wanting to support him in his political endeavors. He's a bonehead for sure but he's not a threat to the public so this should be entertaining at least.

Nice good for him..

Let the trolls act like idiots on this one..

These dummies voted fir Tito even whenTito said that he thinks Covid is the flu and that Covid is a form of population control, and thinks respiration machines speed up the process.

https://www.theringer.com/2020/11/3...gton-beach-donald-trump-election-city-council

Americans are idiots and I am an American.

Huntington Beach doesn’t give a fuck about COVID they are suing the governor for closing the beaches. People gathering all over Main Street and the pier without masks. Sidewalk sales with hundreds of people. It’s one of the few places around here that doesn’t feel like much has changed.

Back