Tito vs. Ken trash talk

kens line "i'm gonna make u famous" was actually a great one (really only if ken had won handily)

I swear to this day I've never seen a more one sided trilogy. Tito absolutely slaughtered him anytime they did an interview or press conference together, and beat the holy hell out of him in all three fights.
Ken made it though with the hype

ken saved the ufc
Tito chuck
Tito randy
Chuck randy 1
They all was below ken Tito ufc 40

kens line "i'm gonna make u famous" was actually a great one (really only if ken had won handily)
Didn’t matter
He passed the torch to Tito
And saved the ufc
Randy chuck Tito vitor wasn’t pulling numbers ken did

ken at tuf 3 “I made Tito famous and he threw it away with his attitude “

Ken made it though with the hype

ken saved the ufc
Tito chuck
Tito randy
Chuck randy 1
They all was below ken Tito ufc 40

Oh no doubt. UFC 40 was the first card I ever watched, I got a lot of love for that card. And in all fairness to Ken, he did give a valiant effort in that fight, Tito was just too good.

Lol @8:10 he still uses that living death line to cut a promo. @12:14 is more gold, Ken being slapped.

Last edited:
Oh no doubt. UFC 40 was the first card I ever watched, I got a lot of love for that card. And in all fairness to Ken, he did give a valiant effort in that fight, Tito was just too good.
Before that card they were doing 50 k
Over 150 k ufc 40
Even ufc 61 over 700 k
When ken was shot
He had no chance then ufc 40 he did
Pro wrestling talk
But yes man I agree with you

giphy.gif

Damn Conor has put on a lot of mass
Hah

ken was the original hype man though who took it mainstream
People say tank
But ken was doing it ufc 3 onwards he had it all in prime
Shame he declined so bad pro wrestling took it out of him but that part of his career helped his MMA career when he was past it

Back