Tito vs Ben Askren

Liquid Smoke

Great artists steal™
@Gold
Reaction score
Never happen, Ben's not in Bellator anymore. But I think Ben throws him around the cage.

30-27
30-27
yawn, snort... what? 30-27

It does but Ben's better at Tito's strong point. He's also younger and has better hair so...

The ass floss rule isn't confusing...

It's just so tempting to break the rule.

Tito gets a win and now everyone is coming with ideas for fights with guys in smaller weight classes. This was really a no win situation for Tito other than on his actual record. Lucky for him that's all that really matters. Most people expected and wanted him to lose this fight. Well he steamrolled Shlemenko and now this is what we get from fans. I'm not a Tito fan and I didn't think this fight made sense, I also thought he'd lose. But let's let the guy have his moment in the the sun. He hasn't had many in the last 9-10 years. If he retires now I'm glad he can go out on a win.

Tito gets a win and now everyone is coming with ideas for fights with guys in smaller weight classes. This was really a no win situation for Tito other than on his actual record. Lucky for him that's all that really matters. Most people expected and wanted him to lose this fight. Well he steamrolled Shlemenko and now this is what we get from fans. I'm not a Tito fan and I didn't think this fight made sense, I also thought he'd lose. But let's let the guy have his moment in the the sun. He hasn't had many in the last 9-10 years. If he retires now I'm glad he can go out on a win.

As a fan of the sport, more power to the old man. But let's not kid ourselves, his best wins are against MW and 40 year olds. Then he ran into to 2 old guys who could fight and suddenly he wasn't so bad anymore.

As a fan of the sport, more power to the old man. But let's not kid ourselves, his best wins are against MW and 40 year olds. Then he ran into to 2 old guys who could fight and suddenly he wasn't so bad anymore.

Dude I absolutely agree with you. I thought the win for Tito was more damaging to the cred of Bellator's titles than anything but I'm not going to hate on the guy. He was given the exact opportunity he needed to make some noise and he jumped on it. I give him full credit for that but again we've all seen what happens when he faces top guys in the sport.

Back