Tito still pissed Griffin used TRT; talks cyborg vs rousey

Forrest has one testicle? Pics or it didn't happen.

Tito is a loser...

...in the Forrest fight that is

seriously, tito lost that fight very fair and square and needs to stop this whining

Last edited:
Meanwhile Cyborg Santos, the fighter he manages, pisses at an elevated temperature

what about tito dropping forrest in round 1 and 2 though?

But that is all Tito did... Was land 2 shots hard enough to drop forrest...

I don't think that should automatically win you the round. It didn't change the pace of the rest of the round. IMO all it did was add to Tito's Significant Strikes landed.

"Tito still pissed Griffin used TRT; talks cybory vs. rousey"

That really made me laugh. Just read that statement. Lmao.

Forrest has one testicle and a shrunken pituitary gland.
He needs all of the testosterone he can get.

Ignorant fucks don't realize this i guess.

And Forrest won that fight, get over it Tito.

Forrest has a better record, is 2-1 against Tito, and never ducked a fighter is his entire career.

Forrest>Tito.

He is a known Forrest Hater don't bother.

Forrest beat Tito arguably 3 times. And never complained like a baby after losses. (every loss)

forrest in all his prime can barely eke controversial decision wins against a decrepit and aging tito

you live in a world where only the here and now matter, if you really think that forrest is a better mma fighter than tito then that's on you

you would be entitled to your opinion however wrong that is

forrest running out of a cage and acting like a little girl is embarrassing

Lol he is a millionaire former UFC champ and best selling author, ya what an embarrassment. GTFO hating on Forrest isn't cool anymore, did you miss the memo.

Forrest Griffin is on TRT as is Frank Mir. They need every boost they can get to keep up with the younger fighters, I suppose.

p.s. Interestingly, they both happen to be Robert Drysdale students.

Its funny though that guys on TRT dont look anything like normal fighters. Look at Mir or Duffee for example. I doubt either one of them really NEEDS it either...

Lol he is a millionaire former UFC champ and best selling author, ya what an embarrassment. GTFO hating on Forrest isn't cool anymore, did you miss the memo.

Tito is a better fighter at his peak than forrest at his peak.

This is what I came in to say.

Oh, and Tito lost that fight, 29-28. IMO he should be 0-1-2 against Griffin, the first fight being the draw.

I agree the first fight was a draw , but i thought Forrest won the other 2

tito was damn close in the third fight, but I have to say it hink he did lose the fight

Back