Media Tito Ortiz says he’s fighting Chael Sonnen again in February

Didn't Chael retire?

I guess he couldn't resist the opportunity for revenge against Tito.

Their rivalry is incredibly stupid and hilarious.

Chael is at least 30 IQ points above Tito which makes it all-the-more ridiculous.

Only 30??!? God dam that's generous. Tito is about as slow as they come and Chael is clearly intelligent.

How much money are they asking to watch this Jurassic park match

One more for the record book. One more for the win column and one more for The Bad Guy

DefiniteFearlessIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

The worst boxing match of all time? Chael should box Askren instead. That’d be a cracker.

I hope he's lying. This should be a debate in the lead up to the battle for governor of some state that would have them.

I’m definitely down to watch Uncle Chael humiliate THBBB, without Tito realizing that he’s being insulted.
6588f702fb36fcce5cc1da45d0ae2e75_w200.gif

Didn't Chael retire?

I guess he couldn't resist the opportunity for revenge against Tito.

Their rivalry is incredibly stupid and hilarious.

Chael is at least 30 IQ points above Tito which makes it all-the-more ridiculous.
80 and 50 are still on the same side of the bell curve.

Probably the best podcast around. At one point he the guiness record for most downloads (that was awhile ago).
I had a coworker who tried to use Corolla's podcast to convince me of something. But he didn't play the podcast for me he just cited it as evidence. The power settings of microwaves I think it was? I know that was the biggest beef between us was if that function actually works on a microwave. I'm pro-power level buttons, btws.

Back