Tito: RR is a spoiled brat on TUF

He's been Cyborg's agent since before Rousey fought at UFC instead of Strikeforce and has been lobbying for that fight. It's Tito making a dig at her to bring attention to that, nothing more.

Let's clap for Tito! He stayed something as obvious as counting your own fingers, yaaayyy! Gold star for Tito!

Painful yet hilarious to watch for those who haven't seen it.

Tito is delusional. I mean, it's amazing watching him rebuild his train and wreck it over and over again, but, he's delusional and I fear for his mental fortitude.

Nuh uh, Tito aint no spoiled brat, Tito's a slave (his words) who got paid $4,135,000 in the Zuffa era alone, plus any bonuses he received.

He's gonna tell Ronda Rousey how she feels, after being the best light heavyweights of the night

Wow, he seems to get even more stupid with each passing day.

Im sure his opinion is 100% objective and without any bias. :D

tito is in no position to be calling out people for having big heads; he's the epitome of egos. he is completely correct though.

This.

But didn't you hear, Tito is healthy for the first time in years!!!

This.

But didn't you hear, Tito is healthy for the first time in years!!!

Haha, are you saying you're not gonna buy the fight? FWIW...I'm not. Would have a decade or so ago however.

Haha, are you saying you're not gonna buy the fight? FWIW...I'm not. Would have a decade or so ago however.

I wouldn't have bought it a decade ago, its predictable and wouldn't be a good fight unless seeing Tito get ktfo is something you like.

Tito can't take Page down, so it all comes down to the standup and any form of Rampage > him there.

As much as people dislike Tito, he came off well on the show. Ronda on the other hand, eek. She's a lot more tolerable now that her team is winning though. It used to be the stupid pranks in the house that annoyed me but now it's Ronda's temper tantrums.

this.. lol at people thinking fighters are training 14hours/day.

I know right... they are training 24 hours a day.

tito he head look likes potato wich that sat in sun too long!

BigfootSilva_backstage.gif

Tito: "Maybe if Ronda responds back to this I'll finally get some press for Cyborg."

Cyborg has received some press for knocking out a 10-0 MT fighter in Cyborg's 2nd pro MT match. A few months ago she beat Marleos again (easily top 5 material), and she won a BJJ world championship at purple belt. What did Ronda do? She beat Liz Carmouche (who?) and has looked like a train wreck on TUF.

Say what you want about Tito, but Edmund would get owned by Tito in a war of words. Obviously Edmund wouldn't want to go for a physical confrontation, since Tito is a wrestler and even stronger than Hellman.

Cyborg has received some press for knocking out a 10-0 MT fighter in Cyborg's 2nd pro MT match. A few months ago she beat Marleos again (easily top 5 material), and she won a BJJ world championship at purple belt. What did Ronda do? She beat Liz Carmouche (who?) and has looked like a train wreck on TUF.

So Cyborg had 2 MMA fights, 1 MT and won BJJ championships, all since Ronda last fought, and has had a miniscule amount of press compared to Ronda in that time.

Great business minds over there at primetime 360 management.

Back