Tito: RR is a spoiled brat on TUF

lol @ Tito watching TUF instead of training. He's really getting paid to do the job v Rampage.

lol @ Tito watching TUF instead of training. He's really getting paid to do the job v Rampage.

So you are saying that a fighter 4-8 weeks away from a fight, is not serious if he watches MMA related TV???

I don't even like Tito, but that is ridiculous

So you think people train all day and night non stop? Use your head man.

tito is in no position to be calling out people for having big heads; he's the epitome of egos. he is completely correct though.

Lol @ you for thinking that in a 168 hour week Tito can't have 1 for watching TUF and still train. I train full time and teach and I even watch bellator along with TUF. Er maw gerd.

tito is in no position to be calling out people for having big heads; he's the epitome of egos. he is completely correct though.

Naw, man. Tito is a lot of rediculous things, but that dude was a great dang coach during season three (I didn't watch season 11). If he compared her attitude in any other area if life (particularly post-fight loss speeches), your quote would fit completely.

Naw, man. Tito is a lot of rediculous things, but that dude was a great dang coach during season three (I didn't watch season 11). If he compared her attitude in any other area if life (particularly post-fight loss speeches), your quote would fit completely.
Have to agree, not a Tito fan but he left the bad boy image behind for TUF and concentrated on been a good coach practically whitewashing Shamrock (not a hard thing to do I'll admit). As for Rousey, was a Rousey fan before TUF, but she appears to try and act tough and then starts turning on the water works when it suits. Typical of too many women in my life I have too admit ....... :icon_chee

Tito: "Maybe if Ronda responds back to this I'll finally get some press for Cyborg."

i know man, hes also using his brain to form a sentence when he could be thinnking about strategy vs rampage.. what a joke

So is Tito saying her head is getting too big?

So is Tito saying her head is getting too big?

wee-bey-gif.gif

man, soon Jesus Christ himself will do the second coming and the first thing he will say will somehow relate to Ronda being obnoxious on TUF.

that's how far this is going.

Back