Tito: Rousey "a spoiled brat, protected from Cris Cyborg by UFC"

Tito Ortiz last February: "Right now, we're actually waiting for the UFC to release her," Ortiz said. "We asked for them to release her, and Dana actually talked to me (Thursday). They gave an offer, and I went to Cyborg and she didn't want to do it, so we asked for her release."

Some protection!

On top of offering to pay for her to use Dolce. Something she didn't even give a chance, the UFC tried to make it happen/

You obviously lack knowledge on how the female body works .. Women can have horrid consequences with a huge weight-cut or going up and down over and over .. A women's thyroid can be destroyed with just one bad weight cut .

Bro Mike Dolce has the knowledge for everything weight cut related. If he said he can get her to 135 then he can do it. Your biology talk is not welcomed here.

Sounds like him when he was champ and Chuck was on the scene, except they were in the same weightclass and Chuck wasn't on roids

Bro Mike Dolce has the knowledge for everything weight cut related. If he said he can get her to 135 then he can do it. You biology talk is not welcomed here.

Is mike dolce a doctor?

This. Didn't she also complain and not accept a contract because she thought she deserved more money as a "champion"? I agree Rousey can seem bratty, but not sure about her ducking.

Reminds me of the story Dana told about Roy where they offered him a better contract but he refused because he thought it wasn't good enough. It's like me getting paid 8 bucks an hour and someone offered me 10 and I refuse because I think I deserve 12.

You obviously lack knowledge on how the female body works .. Women can have horrid consequences with a huge weight-cut or going up and down over and over .. A women's thyroid can be destroyed with just one bad weight cut .

What about steroids?

Just bcos Dolce says something doesn't mean its true
Cyborg knows her own body better than anyone

Of course not, but he has an excellent resume and fighters that use him speak very highly of him.

Cyborg/her management didn't even give the man a chance, she didn't make the effort, that's the point.

Cyborg doesn't know nutrition/weight cutting better than Dolce.

What about steroids?

Cyborg took winstrol which is used to dry out which has a low virilization therefor in low doses with a dr monitoring ( which she had) results in very low risk. A male can have a body fat % of 3% and be ok .. A women on the other hand would have menstrual problems if the body fat% dips below 13%.. Once a female reaches a body fat level of less than 11% , then they are putting their health at serious risk..

Sad part is, Ronda will reply to this. And probably mention sex.

She's just playing hard to get. She should have at least tried instead of saying stuff like I would die if I tried to make 135. Tito thinks she deserves a huge paycheck for a "superfight" with Ronda when no one but the hardcore fans know her.

Of course not, but he has an excellent resume and fighters that use him speak very highly of him.

Cyborg/her management didn't even give the man a chance, she didn't make the effort, that's the point.

Cyborg doesn't know nutrition/weight cutting better than Dolce.

Cyborg had a doctor tell her why she couldn't cut down anymore weight.. Mike dolce is just another nutritionist/dietician that baby sits lazy fighters who refuse to do their homework on how nutrition works most likely. You airways have those people who complain that they workout and do cardio ect but when you ask them about their diet = that's where the mistakes are made..

If Lombard and Palhares can get from 185 to 170 then Cyborg definitely can go from 145 to 135 with help from Dolce.
There are major physiological differences between men and women that make it a much harder cut for Cyborg than those guys. Ultimately, she could do it, but she would have to sacrifice a lot of size and strength to do it, because women can't cut water weight like men, and even dieting down and then building back up is harder for them. She's scared to lose a lot of strength and size and get wrecked by Ronda at 135. She's also scared of losing her potential to give natural birth.

cyroid is a tainted fighter and is not done much to redeem herself. Then take into account that she has big head tito speaking for her. Yeah that just screams crediabilty :rolleyes:

Sad part is, Ronda will reply to this. And probably mention sex.

Someone in the media will ask her about it, then she'll reply, just as she's done when people ask her about sex.

Cyborg had a doctor tell her why she couldn't cut down anymore weight.. Mike dolce is just another nutritionist/dietician that baby sits lazy fighters who refuse to do their homework on how nutrition works most likely. You airways have those people who complain that they workout and do cardio ect but when you ask them about their diet = that's where the mistakes are made..

What Doctor is going to advise severely dehydrating your body to any fighter?

Cyborg didn't seem to show concern for her body when she was taking stanozolol did she?

Back