Tito Ortiz was willing to fight Fedor

This was nearly a thing in Affliction. Vitor's name also came up as an opponent for Fedor IIRC.

Lol tito is so transparent.

Fedor has come in for some HW fights lighter than tito does at LHW..

Yet he isn't confident enough to just fight him? I guarantee tito weighs more than Fedor.

Tito ain't no hendo that's for sure

Tito gonna Tito. Call out the most shopworn GOAT contender for a fight that he knows will never happen. Despite Fedor's head shaking decline, I think he still beats Tito by way of punches to the head and a cowering Tito unable to secure a TD. TKOing a dusted Liddell does not mean he can hang with Fedor. Fedor is a bad match up for him even at this point.

Tito should go up to HW and fight Fedor, will results would be the same though, Tito wins.

I don't think that's a terrible match up for him really, Tito is slow and would probably out wrestle Fedor but I think Fedor could manage a sweep or reverse a take down.

I think their beef was fake, in Tito's autobiography he said Rampage was the best person he knew in the sport

Yea I believe Rampage trained at team punishment at the beginning of his Pride career.

tito's bigger than fedor i think actually.

If Fedor ever lose to a fractured skull Toto Ortiz man.. his legacy would be def gone

if this means in their prime, well yea i see how Tito would want to defend his LHW title
would he have won? probably not idk
would he win now, potentially

Yea I believe Rampage trained at team punishment at the beginning of his Pride career.
They both trained under oyama at one point I remember. He used to have a good stable of fighters, idk what happened to his gym though, Ian McCall is the last one I’ve seen have him in his corner I believe

Cheeko BBOAT confirmed....

Biggest Bullshitter of A L L Time...

ROFL

Back in the day, this would've been incredible.

Why?

The UFC LHW king who destroyed Tito (Chuck) came over to Pride and got KO’d by someone much further down the totem pole (Rampage).

Tito also broke against Randy and Frank Shamrock.
I feel like (like with BJ) you could identify a specific moment in the fight where you could see it on Tito’s face that he was giving up.

Currently Tito should be a big favorite. Anything even remotely close odds would end up costing Vegas big money when people remember that fedormisnt even a top 30 heavyweight.

He went to hell and back against Fucking Fabio, starched out by Bader with one punch, crumbled by Meathead and is just fucking done. Meanwhile CroCop is on a ten fight streak and added an Openweight GrandPrix to his accomplishments. So can age and miles really be an excuse? Compare the guy who was #2/3 when Fedor was 1, and then look at where they are now! He didn't decline as significant as people like to exaggerate, he just had to fight real fights under a sectioned body, against non pro wrestlers or non sideshow attractions. Jaideep Singh was his comeback fight for fucks sake. And every champ he has fought outside of Arvloski was more shopworn than him. It's not about what you have done when it comes to your MMA legacy, it's what are you doing until it's over. Fedor is simply removing himself from any talks about being an ATG. Come at me fanboys I'm ready. Also Tito via tko in less than 15 mins

Tito gonna Tito. Call out the most shopworn GOAT contender for a fight that he knows will never happen. Despite Fedor's head shaking decline, I think he still beats Tito by way of punches to the head and a cowering Tito unable to secure a TD. TKOing a dusted Liddell does not mean he can hang with Fedor. Fedor is a bad match up for him even at this point.
Huge Fedor fan, Tito beats Fedor today pretty handily IMO. Before Fedor's DGAF attitude and fade into obscurity? No one beats Fedor.

Maybe now as a Bellator headliner?

<HisEye>

Back