Tito Ortiz wants to fight Cain Velasquez at Combate Americas

all Tito has to do is blow on Cain and Cain would break 7 bones and 3 ligaments. Winnable fight for Tito.

Tito is much bigger than Cain. Tito walks around at 240-250lb. Why can't it just be a HW fight?

A LHW written off a decade ago beats the recent UFC HW GOAT? likely it seems

I can’t believe all the people in here that think Tito could actually win lmao. Holy shit though if he pulled this off.... Is Cain really smaller now?

Tito is much bigger than Cain. Tito walks around at 240-250lb. Why can't it just be a HW fight?

Whered you hear Tito walks around that heavy? Maybe in the off season when he’s not training and dieting. I imagine Tito is around 220-225 in camp and cuts down to 205 from there.

I mean Cain has fought all of 26 seconds in the last 3.5 years, sooo...
Cool but Cain was still hyped as all time GOAT HW not too long ago and he could very realistically lose to a written off LHW today.

Cool but Cain was still hyped as all time GOAT HW not too long ago and he could very realistically lose to a written off LHW today.
Who would hype Cain as GOAT (no offense to him, but seriously?)?

Lay off the crack pipe Tito.
Even a crippled WWE Cain would murder him..
Guy got suplexed by Alberto El Patron...He can thank God Dos Caras Jr had no ground game xD

Actually a good match for Latin MMA, if Tito let’s those hands fly he could KO glass jaw Cain then rise off into the sunset.

it’s tough being a Tito fan though.

Yeah because he has KO'ed so many people standing the last decade :rolleyes:

The Mexican pride is on the line for this fight, open the borders for these two Mexican Champions are a bout to fight.

This fight will turn any Americans into Mexicans.

That's how huge this fight is.

Back