Tito Ortiz Says Cris Cyborg Is The Reason Ronda Rousey Cuts To 135

Tito's right.

I haven't seen a Champ duck someone this bad since......

since......

since.......

hmm......

oh yea.......

That's right......

Since Tito ducked Chuck.

Most people don't even know who cyborg is, Ronda is all over the media.

Ronda holds all the cards, its her game to play

haters gonna hate

What actually makes sense, excuse me I'm not a Twitter-er, is that Tito responded to someone else saying Rousey cuts to avoid Cyborg as being the joke and then adds that she'd take her arm.

Tat way is logical not how the topic starter titled the thread. How the fuck does this go this long? Does anyone bother to read the source or just the topic? Tito never said Rousey cuts to avoid Cyborg from what I gather. What is this shit?

Phew, it's not just me.

I don't follow Tito at all. He is saying that Rousey cuts to 135 because of Cyborg yet he also says Rousey will take her arm?

What? Am? I? Missing?

By the thread title I thought Tito was taking a shot at Rousey . . . Then I read the tweet as somehow that was a prop to Ronda. Only Tito can make a 2 line tweet that confusing. Reminded me of the confusing interview he had with Fedor. Almost cringe-worthy. And I really like Ortiz lol.

tito got rampaged by cyborg....i think id cut to 135 too.

She cuts to 135 so she wont look like this
xlarge.jpg

"It's official. Ronda Rousey did sign with the UFC. She's beautiful" White said.

What actually makes sense, excuse me I'm not a Twitter-er, is that Tito responded to someone else saying Rousey cuts to avoid Cyborg as being the joke and then adds that she'd take her arm.

Tat way is logical not how the topic starter titled the thread. How the fuck does this go this long? Does anyone bother to read the source or just the topic? Tito never said Rousey cuts to avoid Cyborg from what I gather. What is this shit?

Just read it for a 3rd or 4th time and still dont think its that clear lol. But the TS added to the confusion. Confusing thread is confusing.

By the thread title I thought Tito was taking a shot at Rousey . . . Then I read the tweet as somehow that was a prop to Ronda. Only Tito can make a 2 line tweet that confusing. Reminded me of the confusing interview he had with Fedor. Almost cringe-worthy. And I really like Ortiz lol.

Haha, I like him too but he talks himself in circles.

I think I deciphered his tweet, posted above.

Twitter is fucked.

Tito was defending Cyborg and was in no way giving props to Ronda.

Ok, I went to Twitter. I figured it out. Tito DID say that Ronda cuts to 135 to avoid Cyborg.

‏@TWGUNDERSON:
Tito Ortiz/Team Punishment sign Cyborg...yours days are numbered Ronda!!!

@SPpack209
that's the joke of the year!! RondaRousey wud break that "things" arm off! 209!!

@TitoOrtiz:

That's why she cut to 135!

There you go. Now it all makes sense. Goddam twitter.

Twitter is fucked.

Tito was defending Cyborg and was in no way giving props to Ronda.

Ya, you're right. It took me going to Twitter to figure it out. I want twitter banned with assault weapons.

She can simply starve off some muscle...she just probably hopes to cut only water when she could easily make the weight

Rousey is ducking an unlicensed fighter who isn't signed to any organization?

Seems legit.

In August Cyborg said she would fight Ronda at 140. Rousey's manager accepted the catchweight offer under the condition that Cyborg do VADA drug testing. Cyborg ducked.

Cyborg has been offerd a UFC title fight against Ronda, Cyborg ducks again.

Cyborg can easily stop the steroids, train more cardio and easily slim down to 135 but she is too afraid to fight anybody without having a 20 lb and 10x testosterone advantage.

and why does Cyborg keep walking around with her Strikeforce belt like she is still champion, she was stripped of her title and Strikeforce isn't even a thing anymore.

A-pkAEeCUAARdrz.jpg

Toto is Cyborg's manager, ofcourse he will say things like that. He want's a payday. Don't think for a second that he actually believes this.

Ronda said it herself earlier in her career.She said it was too early for her to meet Cyborg and that's why she moved down and she stated that she would move up a little later in her career.We all know she is afraid of Cyborg and that she would get ripped into pieces lol.

It's like Bendo calling out GSP at 155 knowing he can't cut the weight,though girl Ronda...

Rousey is ducking an unlicensed fighter who isn't signed to any organization?

Seems legit.

In August Cyborg said she would fight Ronda at 140. Rousey's manager accepted the catchweight offer under the condition that Cyborg do VADA drug testing. Cyborg ducked.

Cyborg has been offerd a UFC title fight against Ronda, Cyborg ducks again.

Cyborg can easily stop the steroids, train more cardio and easily slim down to 135 but she is too afraid to fight anybody without having a 20 lb and 10x testosterone advantage.

Pretty much this.

Eliminate steroids from the equation (assume she's not using lol) and she's still very think and muscular. She could reduce her weight training, as she obviously lifts IMO, work extra cardio, possibly adjust her diet and make the weight. It wouldn't be easy the first time so I'd take a tune up if I were her...which could backfire but so could a bad weight cut. In my opinion top contenders shouldn't be afraid to fighters in the top 5-10 range while waiting for their shot, coming back from injury/layoff or weight class change. The problem is the UFC likes to put them up against another top 5. I miss you Pride.

Back