News Tito Ortiz says Cain Velasquez fight is on the table: ‘If he can make it to 210, I’m in’

lmaoooo "If he can make 210" even tho Tito walks around at 230. The ultimate duck. He doesn't want that smoke and even this bottom of the barrel Cain still beats him.

O noo,this cant be real

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/11...-patron-del-rio-combate-americas-mma-news-wwe

Cain Velasquez may not be completely done with MMA, according to Tito Ortiz.

Ortiz spoke with Bloody Elbow ahead of his fight with Alberto El Patron at Combate Americas on Dec. 7. ‘The Huntington Beach Bad Boy’says a fight was pitched between the winner of Ortiz vs. Alberto and former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez.

“It’s not a one and done deal with Combate. I signed a three fight, two year contract with them. So there will be a fight after,” Ortiz said. “Campbell [McLaren] actually talked to Cain Velasquez and he said he’d like the winner of this. If Cain Velasquez can get to 205, I’m in. If he can make it to 210 I’m in.”

Ortiz is coming off a vengeful first-round TKO of longtime rival Chuck Liddell. The fight took place at Golden Boy Promotions’ inaugural MMA event. Liddell entered the cage at 48-years-old opposite Ortiz’s 43. Many were disappointed with Liddell’s performance and argued ‘The Iceman’ had no business still competing. As far as Ortiz is concerned, the victory was sweet as candy.

“It was everything I wanted it to be. Yeah, I wish it had happened earlier,” Ortiz said. “I went 3-1 in Bellator. I choked Chael Sonnen in the first two-and-a-half minutes. I felt great, I felt really good. With Chuck, with having that win over him—I told him not to do it. He said, ‘No, don’t tell me what to do. Just show up to the fight, ‘cause I’m going to knock you out.’ If I say no, it shows Dana [White] may have been right when he said I was scared to fight Chuck, which is all BS. At the end of the day I’m not afraid to fight any man.”

Tito gets better with age. U have good genes or u dont .

Current day Tito wipes the floor with current day Cain.

Tito says if Cain can cut to 210 lbs.

Cain is not going to want to do that.

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Tito wanting these big easy payouts. Don't blame him!

<{titihmm}><{titihmm}><{titihmm}>

There will be so many performance-enhancing drugs and painkillers ingested during this fight. its the only way either of these guys can fight and not look like a broken old man, and why they would want to do this in Combate.

The question is, who would replace Velasquez when he pulls out due to injury?

Cain's knee will pop out of place getting into the cage

Tito aka Courage The Cowardly Dog, afraid to call out a real challenge

"I wont fight Tank,he's a hw,I'm a lhw,but if he can make it to 205,let the beatings begin"

That’s so stupid. Still I hope Tito never retires his fight build interviews and trash talk are unequaled in entertainment value

Age has been kinder to Tito than most.

It's not inconceivable that he could beat current Cain, Fedor and Anderson.

Have to assume this wouldn't be possible and is just hot air for Tito to gain a bit of promotion.

As UFC would have first dibs on Cain's contract once he becomes 'unretired'. As fighters who retired with UFC fights still on their contract, are still under contract - it's merely dormant.

Back