Tito Ortiz rematch run

In my opinion, Tito likely beats Rashad, Frank & Forrest. Hamil fight would be close but think the hammer beats him & Machida is too quick and crafty for Tito.

Tito is still durable, strong as hell and punches hard, his grappling is still strong but his offensive wrestling has degraded, he seems to have put on some mass in the past few years and has slowed down a bit, he had a hard time out wrestling Bonnar who is known for having average TDD.

Forrest & Frank haven't fought in a long ass time, Rashad has lost all instinct to attack.

If he went full attack mode and wouldn’t be so afraid of them counters he could be a force. Needs to be more aggressive imo, give less crap. Needs to follow up strikes too, he did it on Chuck now and it paid off! He’s a big dude and strong af, get that gnp going!

Forrest best him easily. As I remember, Forrest was disappointed post match with Rogan that he didn't finish the fight.

frank vs tito - i honestly cant say
machida vs tito - lyoto would win and i think he would be more cautious
tito vs griffin - i think griffin would take it
tito vs hamill - i think tito would sub hamill
tito vs evans - i would say evans wins
that being said, i think tito should just stay retired. as he said, he is thinking about his health

I'd love to see a Frank Shamrock rematch.

No clue what Frank's physical condition is these days, though.

I've seen nothing from Rashad in about five years that makes me think he could beat Ortiz today. Even in their second fight when Rashad was at the absolute apex of his fighting abilities, Tito almost caught him in a guillotine.

Tito would beat them all then proceed to dig all of their graves.

All wins by TKO/KO

What about Randy? I wouldn't mind seeing that one.

Lets imagine Tito decides "forget retirement. I've aged better than quite a few of the guys who beat me over the years. I want some rematches."

How do they go?

Lost to Frank Shamrock in 1999. He could beat Frank today.

He lost to Machia in 08. IMO he still loses to Machida.

Lost to Forrest in 09. IMO, he could beat him today. Would be close.

Lost to Hamill in 2010. Hamill would probably still beat him.

Lost to Rashad in 2011. Rashad still beats him.

Are any of those fights worth his time? Would you be interested in any of them?
Tito actually beat Rashad in the first fight but had a point taken away

Lets imagine Tito decides "forget retirement. I've aged better than quite a few of the guys who beat me over the years. I want some rematches."

How do they go?

Lost to Frank Shamrock in 1999. He could beat Frank today.

He lost to Machia in 08. IMO he still loses to Machida.

Lost to Forrest in 09. IMO, he could beat him today. Would be close.

Lost to Hamill in 2010. Hamill would probably still beat him.

Lost to Rashad in 2011. Rashad still beats him.

Are any of those fights worth his time? Would you be interested in any of them?
He’d beat them all

IMO a Rampage fight would be fun

Tito's still looking fresh given his age so he should keep going for a few. Vitor rematch interest me the most, as Vitor will be jacked again and Tito still has his chin.

I think he would have a chanxe against anyone on tht list but im cool with Tito retiring with a w over Chuck perfect ending for him after a rough career

Back