Media Tito Ortiz on Golden Boy Promotions coming to MMA: “Dana was Right”

Huge if true. Like Tito’s head type huge.

giphy.gif

Pretty laid back interview for Tito. The only stupid thing he said was that Jones is the GOAT

Pretty laid back interview for Tito. The only stupid thing he said was that Jones is the GOAT
Even that really isn't stupid just his opinion and Tito isn't in a position to hold Jones drug test against him.

Huh, NO SHIT?

Yet, he went and got paid and beat a geriatric Chuck. If Oscar wanted a to create an mma promotion he wouldn't booked those two old and washed up fighters, there were some real good fights on that card.

Tito working on getting back into the good graces of Dana again. Typical.

It's real easy for anyone to look laid back next to that schmuck interviewer. Christ, Mayhem Miller would sound laid back.

The title makes it seem like he is really shitting on Golden Boy, but he isn't. He is just saying that De La Hoya didnt fully understand the difference in promotion of the sports. Not all the crazy shit Dana said about DLH

so i tried to listen to this, i had to immediately skip, got to about 40 seconds, heard Tito's response, heard this moron ask another question and turned it off.

This is the guy everyone thinks is a great reporter now right? No wonder this country is going to shit. People like this moron are somehow getting paid and becoming well known.

to be fair, everybody said that. Not just Dana.

Tito on chuck fight :
I knew what I was gonna do. He thought he what he was gonna do and he didn’t do it.

Tito being humble lol

Just for that, he's a better human being than Dana "Eskimo Bro" White

Back