Elections Tito Ortiz is the new Huntington Beach City Council **6/2/21: Tito resigns**

Honestly think in 4 years republicans will be all over him to run for president

That is that hard work, that dedication.

I actually would love to see a Floyd Mayweather run at the senate of Nevada and/or Michigan. PROBABLY should run for both at same time

“Tito Ortiz the Wordsmith”
Some examples:
Helen Yee: “Is it true you’re coming back in the fall, that your fight will be in the fall?”

Tito: “Yes, it’ll be in April.”

Interviewing Babalu post fight “I wanna tell me what you see. Let’s go ahead and see by the fight what you saw in the ring.”

One of the greatest compilations ever created. I cry everytime I watch it. War Tito.

Lolol, if there is one city full of idiots that is dumb enough to vote for potato head......

it’s Huntington Beach.
Love that place but lately they have been earning every bit of there reputation lol

Can't wait until he ends up getting elected to Congress.

He’s gonna Get his feet grass down..
Lololol.
breakfast-retard-gif-1.gif

He’s running in 2024.

And I could quite honestly see him getting 70 of Trumps 73 million voters on board.

Lolol, if there is one city full of idiots that is dumb enough to vote for potato head......

it’s Huntington Beach.
Love that place but lately they have been earning every bit of there reputation lol
Its funny. I saw a bunch of biden signs in Newport and costa mesa but when I went to HB. it was swamped by trump and tito signs. I was disappoint to say the least.

Its funny. I saw a bunch of biden signs in Newport and costa mesa but when I went to HB. it was swamped by trump and tito signs. I was disappoint to say the least.
It truly is it’s own world...here in Cali,we refer to it as baby Florida.

Will the town hall meetings be taped? Because they better be taped.

it’s Huntington Beach.

Never been to Ca, but I heard , over the years, netziens comment that Huntington Beach is full of douchebags. Just curious on how accurate this is?

Been to most of the lower 48 , and some regions definitely are douchy / stuck up. Out here , by the upper MidWest, folks are nice. I found the East Coast folks, New Jersey area, stuck up and snobbish, same with central Florida along the Atlantic coast.

Back