Tito Ortiz in support of Trump Autocracy

I don't think Tito knows what he supports. That brain barely has enough power to keep him walking upright.
He probably has one goddamn strong neck too because he has the head-body ratio of a newborn.

Trump 2020...2024...2028 Obvi.
That fat fuck aint lasting that long. If you listening closely when Trump speaks, you can hear the blood straining to get through his arteries.
Also
1kaj9l.jpg

Ivanka, first female president

Can't wait

So whoever would be worst in your perception for the libs would make the best president? You realize Ivanka is a liberal right? And has been her entire life? But because “Trump” she would be great. Listen to yourself

So whoever would be worst in your perception for the libs would make the best president? You realize Ivanka is a liberal right? And has been her entire life? But because “Trump” she would be great. Listen to yourself
They don't care. This whole joke that is destroying the US democracy is worth it because they are owning the libs.

Trumpism is a mental disease

An entire movement thought Obama wanted to become king. The tea party
They also thought Obama was a secret Muslim sacrificing babies via abortion to Moloch. Don't trigger them they might get mad and shoot up a pizza parlor.

Ortiz should fight on the Trump inauguration card in 2021, and at least have an exhibition fight at Trump's 2025 inauguration. It's funny seeing the left completely unable to comprehend how so many Latinos can support Trump, because they think about things in terms of identity politics instead of real issues. The idea that Trump is racist is ridiculous considering no was calling him a racist before he ran for president, and he was very popular with minorities for decades. The left pretend they are fighting for the poor and disadvantaged, but I've seen a lot of them run down the boxers and MMA fighters who support Trump as retarded trash for the background they come from. They hate anyone who's able to make it out of the ghettos and find success, and then leave the plantation. The modern democrat party has the same slave master mentality of the past, but there is more equality in the party when it comes to slavery. Now they accept slaves of any race that's outside the tyrannical elite. They pretend to fight for the poor when they aren't calling them subhuman trash for not allowing themselves to be used and abused.

Latinos For Trump - https://latinos.donaldjtrump.com/

Is his support for Trump as strong as his neck?

Ortiz should fight on the Trump inauguration card in 2021, and at least have an exhibition fight at Trump's 2025 inauguration. It's funny seeing the left completely unable to comprehend how so many Latinos can support Trump, because they think about things in terms of identity politics instead of real issues. The idea that Trump is racist is ridiculous considering no was calling him a racist before he ran for president, and he was very popular with minorities for decades. The left pretend they are fighting for the poor and disadvantaged, but I've seen a lot of them run down the boxers and MMA fighters who support Trump as retarded trash for the background they come from. They hate anyone who's able to make it out of the ghettos and find success, and then leave the plantation. The modern democrat party has the same slave master mentality of the past, but there is more equality in the party when it comes to slavery. Now they accept slaves of any race that's outside the tyrannical elite. They pretend to fight for the poor when they aren't calling them subhuman trash for not allowing themselves to be used and abused.

Latinos For Trump - https://latinos.donaldjtrump.com/
Fuck the constitution!

I'm pretty sure Tito can't spell autocracy.

Ivanka 2024

Fuck the constitution!

The left are the ones who have fucked our constitution, and openly talk about destroying it further. They tried to subvert the will of the American people with a coup against a legitimately elected President, and they are still trying to do it. The constitution can only be restored. The left can't selectively use the constitution as they attempt to destroy their political opponents. They blatantly attack parts of it, while trying to hide behind other parts of it at the same time. That's not how it works. The left openly talk about destroying our inalienable right to bear arms through their propaganda outlets, while whining about someone threatening freedom of the press when they're called out for being the fake news propaganda they are.

I'm fnot naive enough to believe that the far left that has taken over the modern democrat party has any respect for our constitution. They will totally destroy it if not stopped. One side doesn't get to ignore the rules, while the other side plays by them. The constitution is only a piece of paper without the rule of law backing it up. If the left refuse to accept Trump getting re-elected in November, he should shut down the fake news propaganda outlets, and attempt to defeat our domestic enemies and restore our constitution at all cost. Trump should take the same actions Abraham Lincoln took in his time.

Things aren't ideal right now. I'm not going to pretend I know where our country is headed with any certainty, but when there's a huge divide it's usually reconciled through force, and victory for one side or another. I definitely don't want any degree of violent conflict if it can realistically be avoided, but I believe there are things worth fighting for. Bernie's communist/fascist antifa supporters will probably end up murdering a lot of people regardless of whether he wins the primary, before getting crushed in a brutal crackdown. There's too many mentally ill leftist being goaded by others to commit violence, but we won't be intimidated, or rollover without a fight.

Trumpism is a mental disease

That's why there are so many viral videos of anti-Trump leftist showing serious mental illness in unhinged fits of hysteria all over the place since 2016.

TRUMP 2020!!! - MAGA!!!

Most Latinos, Tito and I will pray for you progressives who are suffering from TDS. I hope to God (praise be he) that you guys don't decide to attack a kid wearing a MAGA hat or decide to shoot up a country music festival.

Ivanka 2024

Ivanka hasn't given her opinion on very many issues. I don't know if she's more of a liberal like she's rumored to be, or if she has more in common with her dad than she lets on. Either way she would need to start talking about political issues, and have the right views to get her dad's base. Name alone wouldn't be enough. She would have to deal with even more nastiness from the media in that event as well, and I don't know if she wants that. Don Jr. seems to be the one preparing for a possible run for office sometime down the road. He's not afraid to talk about politics, and getting attacked by the media. He's also more involved in his dad's reelection campaign where he's gaining experience, and building political relationships.

If the left refuse to accept Trump getting re-elected in November, he should shut down the fake news propaganda outlets, and attempt to defeat our domestic enemies and restore our constitution at all cost. Trump should take the same actions Abraham Lincoln took in his time..
You cannot end free press and also restore the constitution lol. <36>

Back