Media Tito Ortiz delivers yet another high IQ zinger

tell that to gangs here in Chicago i dont think they got the memo...

I think the cops in Chiraq kinda let them fight it out. Obviously there’s no threat to the middle class or there would be a more swift action. Poor people can kill each other all day and nobody gives af.

Tito is just above Mike Perry on the MMA IQ pyramid.
that's a tough one to call actually!

I feel Mike may appear better because he has his shit checked over before he actually posts them (most of the time).

But raw unfiltered Mike Perry is a genuine moron capable of competing with Tito imo.

Is this edited at all? Seems like he was trying to say what he was training (ground, striking, s&c) how often, plus the overall days he trains (6), but either forgot to say those things in between, or it was edited out for Titoism purposes.

Bizarre clip either way and totally makes sense.

He meant to say he trains 6 days per week 5 of those days he trains twice per day but he fucked it all up. Not edited

There ya go
Yeah I wasn't saying you should know it, but tito probably should lol. Context in language is key too. You wouldn't normally capitalize astrological signs so that was another clue for tito that it was an acronym.

image0.png

WAR Tito !
Lmfao <{Joewithit}>

In my industry a TIT is a temperature indicating transmitter, most people wouldn't see that.
Telling the flat chick you can’t find her tit could get you canceled in this day and age

P4p worst talker in Mma

Back