Media Tito Ortiz delivers yet another high IQ zinger

I don't think anything will ever top the reaching for grapes line.

so awesome

If anyone else wants to laugh at Tito some more check out Tito Ortiz as a guest on Schaubs show.
One of the funniest MMA related things Ive watched

some quotes from this podcast

Schaub : “Your parents had you when you were how old?”

Ortiz: “Im 34 years old”

Schaub: “Mike Winkle Jin Ho”

Ortiz: “Immigrants built this country 900 years ago”

“Khabib Nagamurdov”

schaub: “DC is a DRAWL”

The retard levels are off the charts for this one (from both sides)

Last edited:
image0.png

WAR Tito !
To be fair, I thought the same as Tito, but I'm not in Law Enforcement. I'm guessing Tito is training to be a cop and should no better?

He'll make a fine politician

"Well here we are with a br.. S'raldo Babalu you did an awesome job so what you're a blackbelt in juijitsu gettin' a awesome submission there. I wanna tell me, what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the fight, what you saw, in the ring"

A cop is a cop. An LEO is any Law Enforcement Officer. I see it constantly, but my work is criminologically related.
Yeh, totally off topic but I wouldn’t consider a federal LE, correctional officers, prob/parole officers, park rangers as cops. Only LEO that work the streets

This is from June and I’ve seen, and commented in, at least a couple of these threads.
SHrYNfAxO95ynzFae0iEyzxyf8EarqGddNQhfAmu02UCeMKxzuQFrv-gUhuoDxgRHKNv4DGyWrL8gg630bRZi1ycJ3nSJxRUD58QtBJEqqCeBfR4lhL5_ua5vg73vEJhjDT_LyWX2LbfPwKZCZ_G2cDI832Jf7pbWk2evtEj-XE272X4fAUBLAURbvhqcBT2Ukj0WRj4ZUp3pKEuXKqjUE3egLGiV83yc7a_Kbt8t85xZgqv87cgBrRrXyfgEC2Fc3UrHdWdbWfdNosMOh1R0rwQp8-1UMsLg9n9h3sYxfDDD8BnUBxRHsTHhWTBtJnP

As a superintendent, I do not want titos voice to be heard

In all fairness I’ve never seen somebody refer to being a cop as being a LEO. If that means Tito has low IQ then my shits even lower lol

my sons name is Leo after my great grandfather. I was pulled over once and my son (who is 4) told the officer his name and asked if he wanted to be friends. The officer responded with “I’m a LEO too, a law enforcement officer. I’d love to be your friend.” I was spared a ticket for a rolling stop thanks to my 4 year olds outgoing social personality.
lol

prior to that, I’d never heard police officers referred to as LEOs.

Yeh, totally off topic but I wouldn’t consider a federal LE, correctional officers, prob/parole officers, park rangers as cops. Only LEO that work the streets
Yeah, "cop" is not really a term, more just slang for someone who 'arrests' people, but most everyone uses it just for police. I'm side by side with sheriffs most of the day, and I think that's probably the closest thing for a lot of towns. I don't think PO's, rangers, or even correctional officers have the same obligation where, even if you're like driving home off-hours, if you see an accident or something, or if you're just at a store and someone's trying to steal something, you have to get involved.

Is this edited at all? Seems like he was trying to say what he was training (ground, striking, s&c) how often, plus the overall days he trains (6), but either forgot to say those things in between, or it was edited out for Titoism purposes.

Bizarre clip either way and totally makes sense.

I think I’m kind of like Tito in a way. What your thinking in your brain and how it comes out is two different things. Have you ever seen the wine and grapes one? Another classic Tito of completely wrecking a euphemism.

Yeah, "cop" is not really a term, more just slang for someone who 'arrests' people, but most everyone uses it just for police. I'm side by side with sheriffs most of the day, and I think that's probably the closest thing for a lot of towns. I don't think PO's, rangers, or even correctional officers have the same obligation where, even if you're like driving home off-hours, if you see an accident or something, or if you're just at a store and someone's trying to steal something, you have to get involved.

I call them Po Niddys, 5-0, 12, swine, popo, po 9. Off the top of my head. That’s being nice. Obviously more insulting names out and about.

Back