News Tito Ortiz claims that he's in talks to fight Tyson; thinks fight will do 2X May/Mac's PPV buys

When will The Wordsmith go away?

More Tito videos please

Or even bits... please.

Tito being Tito, is hilarious.

tito, ken, mike, all these guys just want ::cough:: need ::cough:: money to pay for their drug and alcohol addictions. they're just putting this out there to hopefully land a payday but tito is so far past his prime that there are infinitely better options out there at this point.

Tito would lose and end up with a cracked skull again. <Lmaoo>

Tyson hands down the most overrated fighter on this board. Great boxer but people talk about him like he was some sort of unstoppable killing machine. Even in his prime Ortiz takes him down and smashes him in an MMA fight.

Tito KOing grandpa Chuck was one of the worst moments in mma history. Hes out of control now, Please Mike put an end to this nonsense.

Yeah it pissed me off but at least we know Prime Chuck kicked Tito ass every single time.

Who even wants to see these guys fight... You watch boxing or MMA or freakin tennis to watch guys at the pinnacle of their power, these killing maching do it because theyre the best. Now watching a 53 yo retired boxer box...eh?
Purely out of curiosity and nostalgia maybe but never paying for that.

Floyd and Conor were both huge draws

In this case you have Mike Tyson vs a guy who does about 25k PPV buys these days

Tito KOing grandpa Chuck was one of the worst moments in mma history. Hes out of control now, Please Mike put an end to this nonsense.
He definitely shouldent have been fighting. But chuck actually agreed to fight before tito. Progressivly talked shit with tito to get him to fight. And then got his ass tagged.

Tito and chuck arent even that far apart in age. This narrative that tito is at fault is fucked up imo.

I mean I know he wasn't 100% up there, but it's just now that I realized the way he physically looks makes me think of a disabled person.
Just messing around. MMA wouldn't be the same without Tito's cracked noggin!

Tito's math skills have not improved, I see.

If it were boxing Tito would pass out right about here:

raw

No freaking way Tito would get out alive.

Tito is a special special dude...

Not a chance in hell that Tyson fights Tito in MMA. And if by some stroke of stupidity Tito puts on boxing gloves and has an exhibition match against Tyson, well that's equally silly.

Tyson is 53. Hasn't fought in over a decade. I get that he is dirt broke and will do anything for money, even taking a beating (and Don King should be rotting in hell for this) but no one wants to see a legend get beat up because he has no other choice.

Back