News Tito Ortiz claims that he's in talks to fight Tyson; thinks fight will do 2X May/Mac's PPV buys

Tito KOing grandpa Chuck was one of the worst moments in mma history. Hes out of control now, Please Mike put an end to this nonsense.

Ask Chuck how fucking hard Tito hits.

Theres a zero percent chance but I actually favor Tito here. Hes younger and in much better shape. Tyson hasnt fought in 15 years, plus has a lot of extra mileage with drug abuse.
One of the rule stipulations will be that Mike isn’t tested for blow. He rails a ball before his walkout and flattens Tito, the ref and half of the Vegas police force.

Dude tyson is 53 and retired for more than a decade...
Yeah, but Tyson isn't neurologically damaged. Chuck Liddell was half way to being old man Muhammad Ali. Tito beat up a handicapped person. Tyson's brain still has the ability to coordinate his movement, punching technique, etc. Tito can't beat that. Also no one's talking about this but he's probably like 300 lbs now. Yeah, his cardio is gonna suck but he's gonna have Ngannou level power.

The amount of people on here who think Tyson would win is baffling.

Yeah, but Tyson isn't neurologically damaged. Chuck Liddell was half way to being old man Muhammad Ali. Tito beat up a handicapped person. Tyson's brain still has the ability to coordinate his movement, punching technique, etc. Tito can't beat that. Also no one's talking about this but he's probably like 300 lbs now. Yeah, his cardio is gonna suck but he's gonna have Ngannou level power.
But comparing this to conor-mayweather is just ridiculous. You should read the post i quoted

Either Dana and Tito are cool now or Dana really does hold a hell of a grudge. I'm not sure which...

Not sure Mike can deal with Tito’s upper body movement and slick jab.

tito unanimous decision, easy

lmao I love tito's delusions

Tyson would KO tito. Doubt he'll make it to the 3rd round.

People 100% overrating 53 year Tyson .....laughable really

Back