Tito Ortiz calls out Dana White (boxing match) - "Now we can do it."

Would watch, would pay. Damn, that could be some entertaining shit.
Maybe a fight for charity? Celebrity(ish) faceoff

I like how Bellator is starting to mess with Dana lately. His competition had been quiet for too long.

Oh gawd please do it, I want to see mr clean get smashed to pieces.

Doesnt Dana have Meniere's disease? He should probably stfu about fighting anybody. Everyone knows this would never happen.

Dana gets dropped after 3 shots.

I'm just laughing at the mental image of Dana and Tito boxing.

Doesnt Dana have Meniere's disease? He should probably stfu about fighting anybody. Everyone knows this would never happen.

You do realize that in this case its Tito calling out Dana?

Also, Tito is the one that should shut up since he already backed out once before.

Lol even with how slow Tito looked in his last fight I still think he would beat Dana's ass. Sad part is I would pay to see this as an co/main event.

it is the saddest statement on sherdog fans that they think Dana would have any chance against Tito now or then, short of an injury drop out by Tito.

:redface:

Moron Tito should have just fought him last time. What a sad human being.

Tito would finally win this. He is less physically aged at this point than Dana. Plus Tito has had many more years of striking training now.

I would love to see Dana get beat down and choked out.

It would be like the opposite of Toney vs Coture. We finally get to see an MMA fighter humbled in the boxing ring.

I'm still mad that Tito backed out of that boxing bout.
We had ONE occasion to watch Dana get beat up legally, ONE.
And fucking Tito didn't show up.
"The people's champ" my ass. The people wanted you to beat up Dana White and you didn't show up.

Oh dang it, I didn't realize that it was an old thread, the link was in a thread today and I thought it was a new comment. I'm not really twitter savvy, still don't understand how that stuff works. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back