Tito Ortiz appreciation thread.

Tito beat the odds and choked out a legit fighter. It's not the first time it has happened. It's ironic considering the Tito obituary Sherdog posted a couple days ago.

You don't need to like him, but you have to at least respect that he proved a ton of people wrong tonight.

I really don't know why...
but somehow i really like him and always root for him.

WAR TITO
vt.fighters.tito-ortiz.jpg

Never been a fan but it was nice to see Tito get a win.

He deserves it

All the practicing of the grave digger, he deserves to use if

Tito is a loveable and hard fighting knucklehead. I grew up watching the sport with him and I'll be damned if I ever abandon ship on the old timers.

and OH GOD DANA'S REACTION SHOULD BE GOOD

Dana's reaction? They just gave a guy a title shot for beating Bader, a guy that lost to Tito...

I know the tv crew kept parroting on how Tito was a very polarizing fighter, you either love him or hate him.

I just do not see how you could dislike and hate him that much. He seems to always leave it in the ring and is a stand-up, genuine guy. He's even said supportive things for the troops in the past and constantly praises his fans. Ego aside, Tito can't be that bad, can he?

I think it's safe to say Ortiz deserves a shot against Jones after that performance.

well done to Tito, i totally thought he'd get bashed, apologies

He could have taken out storm was easier trying to go for a clinch takedown I stead of those slow ass singles

If he'd EVER shut his mouth I'd forget why I disliked him and start appreciating him more. But each time.... he keeps talking... it never ends.... and I keep wanting him to retire.

That said, he beat a guy who was only two weight classes below him. So that's a real accomplishment.

BJ is about to fight at FW, when he was LW champ he fought GSP, did people hate on GSP? or GreaseSP as some called him after that controversy? Yet Tito gets all this shit for winning this fight far out of his prime. Fuck the haters.

Happy Tito got the win.

A good win for Tito regardless of size/weight, thats not Tito's problem.

Tito is born for MMA. He should sign a 10 fight deal with Bellator tournament vs all weight classes. :icon_chee

i dunno, i respect tito for being in the game so long, but he makes it hard to like him. the smugness that he exudes is so unbecoming, that i have to mute him whenever he speaks.

Back