Tito Ortiz appreciation thread.

Was an impressive win, I'll give him that. Shlemenko is decent, but size did play a role. I'm not saying it's the only reason Tito won cuz it's not, but I believe it played a somewhat significant part.

Tito's not beating Rampage or Newton, so everybody can calm down.

Jon Jones better start saying his damn prayers. Tito Ortiz is coming back for that LHW title.

Can someone post his nude mirror selfie please?

Glad he won, One of my favorites of all time.

Im happy for him,and to have the pleasure to watch him win. And i like the people who discredit him,its funny to see that kind of people posting.

Was an impressive win, I'll give him that. Shlemenko is decent, but size did play a role. I'm not saying it's the only reason Tito won cuz it's not, but I believe it played a somewhat significant part.

Tito's not beating Rampage or Newton, so everybody can calm down.

Well, he did beat Bader who beat Rampage, and who da hell is Newton?

Good fight for him, ended it quick and easy. War tito, putting it down at 40 and post BAD injury. Never was a tito fan, but war tito

I'm happy Tito got a win, but the size difference was a bit much

happy to see him get a win, very cool

Will always be a fan of his. Ordered this PPV (and glad I did) because Tito was on it.

Tito is a loveable and hard fighting knucklehead. I grew up watching the sport with him and I'll be damned if I ever abandon ship on the old timers.

and OH GOD DANA'S REACTION SHOULD BE GOOD

Who's in the house, who's in the house.. Tito is in the house; bring it on

Back