Tito Ortiz appreciation thread.

If Tito somehow wins his next fight and gets a title shot... Oh god. Just imagine if he actually beat Newton/Rampage. Everyone who just shat themselves would have permanent explosive diarrhea till the day they die.

Tito is the new Bellator Middleweight champion. This is great for Bellator.

After that much time off... and after obvious physical deterioration... to go out and beat a respectable middle weight is impressive. Hes probably not ready for Jon Jones yet, but a good win.

Tito Ortiz vs. Cain Velasquez. Just kidding.

Imagine the new breed of sherdog on the fourms if pride was still around , just enjoy the effin sport

when tito opens his big mouth and talks, i always go huh?

rebney just dismantled his mw division
there is a reason superfights don't happen

In just under a decades time span and 10 fights he beats Bader and a natural WW.

Riiiiiigggghhhhht....

he beat a fucking ww.. i respect what tito has done in mma but fuck

Problem is that Shlemko was still a heavy favorite and the way Tito won was more due to skill than size. That arm triangle choke was nice.

Suck on it haters, love this man!

WAR THE GRAVE DIGGER!!!!

Tito-Ortiz-Left-Hooks-Rashad-Evans.jpg

07_Ortiz_Bader_large.jpg

He is/was great to watch fight, he just RUINS IT EVERYTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH!!!

So happy for that guy. He gets shit on alot because he comes off as a dick. But he's "The People's Dick" now damnit!

WAR TITO!!!!!
True pioneer.

Congrats to Tito. Schlemko called him out and Tito responded. After all the shit he's been through I'm glad he got the W.
Say what you will but the Gravedigger is fun to watch.
War Tito!

Tito is one of those guys I don't really care for, but I find myself pulling for him in his fights. Good win. I enjoyed the UFC call out too.

i love it good for tito man awesome to see him finish a fight again , he looked great
to the victor go the spoils

I think there must be a lot of Brazilians in here with the excuses discrediting the win, someone call the waaaaaaaaambulance

Back