Tito isnt in the UFC, but...

lol....

Alan....just bow out while you can. You've already been proven to be incorrect in this matter.

I've never been a fan of his fighting style, but he seems like a good guy.

I WIN!
HmEpdNd.gif

Disable adblock, then magically Tito comes back into the HOF.

http://www.ufc.tv/category/ufc-hall-of-fame-library

You didn't stutter, you are just wrong. Kinda makes you look even worse when you are insulting the last poster for no reason. They sure as fuck have a huge, huge area on fightpass and the UFC website...it shows CLEARLY on UFC.COM that he is still in the hall of fame. What are you babbling about? Maybe open your eyes?

You are citing Tito for a source? This guy just said today that he beat Forest Griffin in the 3rd fight and it was fixed, because he lost. Every score I could find had it with Griffin winning. Also, Tito was outstruck over 2 to 1 in every round. He is lucky to have won the 3rd round. Yet he says that he is a victim of fight fixing. Wow, delusional. Everything Tito has ever said has been lies or BS! So ya, he is still in the UFC HoF. Maybe you should check the part with current fighters, not the part for retired/pioneers?

UFC Hall of Fame: Tito Ortiz
Brash, in-your-face and with a confidence that he could conquer the world, Tito Ortiz was the face of the UFC in the early 2000s. An outstanding wrestler with powerful hands, Ortiz

Funny thing is one week Tito is saying "remove me from the HoF, fuck you Dana" then literally 3 weeks later, after Dana says no, Tito replies "UFC is rewriting history for removing me from the HoF"
a. they didn't remove him
b. the ONLY ONE who mentioned it was Tito himself...

wow is he bipolar or what?

Oh and ps to stutter guy...wow you are....lol Ill stop, you must feel stupid though.

Well damn, this thread took a slight turn...

remove adblock like that other guy said the exact link you posted shows him being there

Yea that's probably why it wasn't showing up for me either, showed up fine on my phone

11875226_938337666222376_6031925078792708797_o.jpg

Back