Tito - "I'm only 43 years old, I'm an old mature, I'm a mature old, I'm very fast"

My Grandmas 95 so I can still get out there and tussle with the best too.

Noam Chomsky is a sub human, so perhaps substitute Einstein and your post might make some sense.

Really? He invented generative linguistics. He is one of the most important thinkers of the last century.

"Einstein" is the only name imbeciles that don't actually know the first thing about anything use to refer to intelligence.

Really? He invented generative linguistics. He is one of the most important thinkers of the last century.

"Einstein" is the only name imbeciles that don't actually know the first thing about anything use to refer to intelligence.
My thinking is pretty solid but I definitely gotta up my linguistic game a fair bit

I'll prob delve a bit further into some Chomsky material

ZankouEatsBigDongs!

MF M O D S BanningOGs from 2002 w made up B.S. without even msging them . Just a short line claiming complete and utter fabricated b.s. that is NOT EVEN POSSIBLE

And he personally takes sides and hates and lets others do shit and doesn't respond to PMs asking why and please delete certain AGAINST TOS posts for an entire week
<WellThere>

Wish I could blame it on CTE...

But he’s sounded like an idiot for almost his entire career...
I just watched the old Bolander fight on YT, he couldn't talk then either. It's definitely not Brain Damage, he just can't talk under pressure. Lol

Tito's grasp of the English language is astounding.

We need a thread once per month to honor Tito Ortiz quotes, they just kill me with laughter.

Tito, "My head is only 43 pounds after I get a haircut..."

Jarl

Good old Tito lol

WTF is he even trying to say? I get saying that Chuck is "reaching" with is comments, but why for grapes, and why does the wine made from those grapes along with the side of cheese accompanying said wine, sound like a violin?

Who the fuck are you to call an accomplished academic like Chomsky a moron?

Let me guess, a right wing snowflake?

Someone who can read. A lot of what people know if for is the most derivative, basic nonsense possible. His wide appeal probably stems from how little depth and insight there is to what he spouting. People are dumb.

“We shouldn't be looking for heroes, we should be looking for good ideas”

Ok Noam, great, thanks for that.

Back