Tito - "I'm only 43 years old, I'm an old mature, I'm a mature old, I'm very fast"

The American education system at work, folks.

How many words do you know on a scale of 1-100?
The American education system taught me to think for myself. Your out there saying shit like "Bastian" say it one more time and tell me that's for real. I have already typed out around 80 different words for you between my original post and this one. Clearly I know well over a hundred or I wouldn't be able to communicate about anything other than how ignorant you are. You may have dyslexia so it can be hard to recognize different words. Bastion.

Tito is way better the the post modernism being posted in this thread.

I could listen to Tito talk for hours

Would be a great de-stress session

When I was grewing up it was don’t do juice.

if CTE could be put in language form, Tito would be it :D

One of these same threads gets made about every month. And I still can’t get enough.
Crack up every time from the same ol’ Tito retardedness.

The American education system taught me to think for myself. Your out there saying shit like "Bastian" say it one more time and tell me that's for real. I have already typed out around 80 different words for you between my original post and this one. Clearly I know well over a hundred or I wouldn't be able to communicate about anything other than how ignorant you are. You may have dyslexia so it can be hard to recognize different words. Bastion.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Lol Tito is so under appreciated. Him v.s Griffin was on the first pvp I ever watched. Cant believe he’s still going, even if he is fighting a pro wrestler.

While we are talking about Tito can anyone tell me why Shamrock received a 3rd fight with Tito right after the 2nd loss? Was right before I got into the sport.

43 real age, fight age is much more than that.

I’m out of practice with my Ortizanese, but I’ll loosely translate...
he trains 6 days a week
5 of those day he does 3 a days
1 of those days he’ll do a 2 a day
6 times week.

<36>

this was back from when 5 times a week he was training three times a week

Imagine being that retarded that because you've never heard a word before, you assume it's made up. Sounds trumpian.

Tito is a dumb motherfucker. But the Diaz brothers make him sound like Noam Chomsky.
Noam Chomsky is a sub human, so perhaps substitute Einstein and your post might make some sense.

He actually did look fast his last fight but he was also fighting 50 year old chuck.

Accomplished academic is pretty much an oxymoron to be fair. Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

Wow this is some pig ignorant shit right here. Are you a creationist or flat earther by any chance?

Back