Tito - "I'm only 43 years old, I'm an old mature, I'm a mature old, I'm very fast"

Yeah, that’s the universal opinion of esteemed thinkers and academia, chomsky is a rambling moron, says that bastion of advanced thought, Sherdog.
Bastion isn't a word. Say it out loud 3 times and tell me that's really a fucking word. It sounds like a fucking joke. Chomsky would never write such a shit word down on paper.

At least nobody can accuse Tito of being punch drunk, he speaks with the same clarity he always did.

No are you? See I am an old school fan. I did not start watching when Conor first showed up. Also a big fan of Tito and all he did for the sport. So if you want to debate Tito with me. Bring a lunchbox son..

Ohhhh we got a die hard here. Get em.

You pussys go grab your lunchbox’s, if you want that heat.

You sound like a dumb motherfucker, Noam Chomsky is a rambling moron.

Right, the inventor of generative linguistics, and professor at MIT is a rambling moron. And you are what exactly?

Made millions in a time when nobody made jack shit in the sport..
Made millions when his boss/promoter did everything to demean his value to the sport and brand.
But he is a dumb motherfucker? Okay.. Interesting.

Making millions is not an index of high intelligence, particularly in athletics and show business.

Last edited:
Although I do agree their is no correlation between money and intelligence it did require some type of intelligence to take advantage of the opportunities that were presented him in order to make that money. Especially when Dana and the UFC were against him the entire time.

Theres also plenty of smart people throughout history that couldn’t speak for shit. You also admitted he was a good fighter, doesn’t that require some level of intelligence as well, physicality only takes you so far in the sport, even back then.
depends on the type of fighting
the top end bjj guys i know are very intelligent, imo (yes, it IS subjective)
the guys that can really hit and box CAN be intelligent, but it is far less a requirement.

Tito was a good coach on TUF, he isnt a total retard (im not the guy who called him a dumb motherfucker to start this all off, btw) but, cmon - he comes across as very, very dumb. His analogies make zero sense. it isnt the stuttering or misspeaking that tips his hand (that could be nerves), its the lack of sense. And if it only happened once or twice, fine. but he has been doing this since the beginning.
Not that an IQ test is perfect (there is no perfect test), but if i was forced to bet $1,000 on him being over or under 100, id take under.

Right, the inventor of generative linguistics, and professor at MIT is a rambling moron. And you are what exactly?
ya, im pretty anti-lefty intellectuals these days, but there is no way I could convince myself that Chomsky is dumb. lol.

There's a thread on this once a week AND ITS STILL HILARIOUS EVERY TIME.

giphy.gif

You sound like a dumb motherfucker, Noam Chomsky is a rambling moron.

A man known as the "father of modern linguistics" is a rambling moron
~ some bumbling retard on sherdog, probably

Bastion isn't a word. Say it out loud 3 times and tell me that's really a fucking word. It sounds like a fucking joke. Chomsky would never write such a shit word down on paper.

The American education system at work, folks.

How many words do you know on a scale of 1-100?

Honestly, I think he's the best poet who was ever born to this earth. He was just before his time. In the future when the rest of humanity has evolved to have Tito-sized brains will we fully understand what this master was trying to convey.

I know no other poet that has written anything that gives me such joy as to hear him telling us about Chuck reaching for those grapes. It's it's own feeling really. It's happiness, and wonder and sadness all at once!

Back