Tito - "I'm only 43 years old, I'm an old mature, I'm a mature old, I'm very fast"

No are you? See I am an old school fan. I did not start watching when Conor first showed up. Also a big fan of Tito and all he did for the sport. So if you want to debate Tito with me. Bring a lunchbox son..
whadda goof

Some of these MMA noobs will ever understand the sheer comedy that Tito constantly provided!

How about you rebuttal his response instead of asking if he’s joking. He made some good points!
equating making money with intelligence as though that is inherently connected is absolutely not a good point.
If we were talking about stockbrokers or scientists, ok.
he is a fighter. he was a good fighter. he is a terrible speaker who has routinely said nonsensical, idiotic things for decades, live on camera, God bless him.

You sound like a dumb motherfucker, Noam Chomsky is a rambling moron.
giphy.gif

This message board is like a version of Alzheimer’s, the same topics and memes round and round. There’s been like a hundred Tito can’t talk threads, at least be original.

Let me tell you how you're feeling now buddy.

Keep reaching for the cheese and wine.

You sound like a dumb motherfucker, Noam Chomsky is a rambling moron.
Yeah, that’s the universal opinion of esteemed thinkers and academia, chomsky is a rambling moron, says that bastion of advanced thought, Sherdog.

Let me tell you how you're feeling now buddy.

Keep reaching for the cheese and wine.
shut up, dummy. Enjoy your declining metrics, stupid ass. Supporting moronic racists won’t reverse your record suicide rates and declining standard of living and life expectancies.

"my father is 80 years old, my grandmother is 100 years old..so my body is in great shape..."
wtf does the first half of the statement have to do with the second???

Who the fuck are you to call an accomplished academic like Chomsky a moron?

Let me guess, a right wing snowflake?

Accomplished academic is pretty much an oxymoron to be fair. Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

This message board is like a version of Alzheimer’s, the same topics and memes round and round. There’s been like a hundred Tito can’t talk threads, at least be original.

This is one of the rehashed topics that will never get old to me.

Beats McTapper thread #2,157,890, since his last fight.

equating making money with intelligence as though that is inherently connected is absolutely not a good point.
If we were talking about stockbrokers or scientists, ok.
he is a fighter. he was a good fighter. he is a terrible speaker who has routinely said nonsensical, idiotic things for decades, live on camera, God bless him.

Although I do agree there is no correlation between money and intelligence it did require some type of intelligence to take advantage of the opportunities that were presented him in order to make that money. Especially when Dana and the UFC were against him the entire time.

There’s also plenty of smart people throughout history that couldn’t speak for shit. You also admitted he was a good fighter, doesn’t that require some level of intelligence as well, physicality only takes you so far in the sport, even back then.

Last edited:
this was back from when 5 times a week he was training three times a week

Last edited:
Tito Ortiz? That’s not how you spell Yoel Romero.

Back