Tito = goat trash talker

Tito has left his mark in the cage, but on the mic he’s a flop. He should have Ed Soares do his translating.

elanimalsantana said:
But he's also a delusional egomaniacal tool IMHO.
Aren’t most fighters? Chuck wants a comeback at 50 and he wants to fight Jones..
They all have confidence and I guess you could say have ego as well, but Tito is delusional and a tool IMHO

elanimalsantana said:

They all have confidence and I guess you could say have ego as well, but Tito is delusional and a tool IMHO

Chuck Wants to make a come back and face the greatest light heavyweight of all time at 50. Delusional?

elanimalsantana said:

Chuck Wants to make a come back and face the greatest light heavyweight of all time at 50. Delusional?
I didn't say Chuck wasn't delusional, but Tito is a delusion tool

Not a Conor fan but I’ll at least give him this one

Cruz, Conor, Chael and Bisping are all better. He was good at his time but come on man.

How can you compare his trash talk to Chael when they fought recently. Yeah Tito won the actual fight but the build up was embarrassing for Tito. He was totally outmatched in a war of words.

Tito was good once upon a time, but Bisping, McGregor and Cruz are way, way better, and Chael is the GOD of the trash talkers.

Cruz, Conor, Chael and Bisping are all better. He was good at his time but come on man.

How can you compare his trash talk to Chael when they fought recently. Yeah Tito won the actual fight but the build up was embarrassing for Tito. He was totally outmatched in a war of words.
Chael's a douchebag who steals trash talk word for word from pro wrestlers but once in a while he comes up with something good like when Tito said Chael only gets fights because of his mouth to which Chael replied "the only one who makes a living with their mouth is your wife!". Tito's comeback was lame, too ("We were never married").

Iron Mike Tyson hands down.
"I'll f*ck you till you love me f*gg*t"

cG9GD8L.gif

The GOAT​

Came in just for this gif.. thank u sir

Back