Tito = goat trash talker

At one time he was great. He really did help shape the MMA world today. He was a big part of it and he was once a great fighter. He past his primes long ago now and he did ok still unlike many others (chuck, Rashad, etc). He was good on the mic and had great moments. I wouldn’t call him the best ever, but he was definitely good at it way back. Then there was the time he could barely talk during that (affliction? I forget) event..

Tito's the goat post fight interviewer.

At one time he was great. He really did help shape the MMA world today. He was a big part of it and he was once a great fighter. He past his primes long ago now and he did ok still unlike many others (chuck, Rashad, etc). He was good on the mic and had great moments. I wouldn’t call him the best ever, but he was definitely good at it way back. Then there was the time he could barely talk during that (affliction? I forget) event..
Tito's best trash talking was letting Ken Shamrock trash talk, then he'd sit back and laugh and Ken looked like he was gonna have a stroke.

Tito's best trash talking was letting Ken Shamrock trash talk, then he'd sit back and laugh and Ken looked like he was gonna have a stroke.

Speaking of strokes, I always think I’m about to have one every time I read one of your posts.

upload_2018-8-17_19-28-47.gif

It's sad to me so many of these new fans did not see Tito in his day. From 2002-2007 his run in the UFC was exciting man. Going back to that UFC 40 fight with Ken. He helped carry the sport in darker times..
But he's also a delusional egomaniacal tool IMHO.

Back