Tito: Cyborg would have a easy KO against Rousey

Still to this day people think Ronda can eat a clean punch from Cyborg, it´s shamefull

Ronda problably doesn´t even have the power to take Cyborg down, she couldn´t throw holly when she had the chance, and in the second chance it was holly who threw Ronda on the ground.

Who has cyborg hit and knocked out with a clean punch?

Does it have to be a one punch KO, a knockdown followed by some GnP isn´t good enough for you?

That´s how 90% fights are finished in MMA, one fighter is rocked then he is finished on the ground by punches or a quick submission.

Cyborg has one loss in her debut and then 15 wins, being 13 by KO/TKO , being 8 in the first round. The 2 decisions were one in 2005 (second fight) and other in 2008. Her 3 last fights were a 1st round KO, being 2 under less than 1 minute.

So stop being a blind hater, Ronda loses BAD to Cyborg in a 145 or 140 fight.

And you people don´t think because Cyborg doesn´t move as much as Holly that Ronda would just throw her and finish her, Cyborg has two purple belt BJJ Gold Medals and one Bronze ADCC medal. And has been training Judo to fight Ronda for a long time.

The last girl tried to take Cyborg down at all costs and for Cyborg it looked like it was a training session she was just smashing the girls head with short punches and elbows, the girl´s face after the fight was a mess, and it was a 1st round finish.
image169.jpeg

I've thought this for long before the Holly fight...

In before silly Dilly's who say Cyborg has no punching power cause she doesn't "KO" people...

Before the Holm fight, I thought Rousey could clinch and toss every woman on the planet, and that Cyborg would get armbared.

After seeing the Holm fight, it became pretty obvious that it doesn't take a whole lot to avoid the clinch with Rousey and knock her senseless.

However, after seeing the Ibragimova fight, it became pretty obvious that any less than olympic caliber athlete can easily clinch with Cyborg, so I'm back to Rousey clinch/armbar.

Does it have to be a one punch KO, a knockdown followed by some GnP isn´t good enough for you?

That´s how 90% fights are finished in MMA, one fighter is rocked then he is finished on the ground by punches or a quick submission.

Cyborg has one loss in her debut and then 15 wins, being 13 by KO/TKO , being 8 in the first round. The 2 decisions were one in 2005 (second fight) and other in 2008. Her 3 last fights were a 1st round KO, being 2 under less than 1 minute.

So stop being a blind hater, Ronda loses BAD to Cyborg in a 145 or 140 fight.

And you people don´t think because Cyborg doesn´t move as much as Holly that Ronda would just throw her and finish her, Cyborg has two purple belt BJJ Gold Medals and one Bronze ADCC medal. And has been training Judo to fight Ronda for a long time.

The last girl tried to take Cyborg down at all costs and for Cyborg it looked like it was a training session she was just smashing the girls head with short punches and elbows, the girl´s face after the fight was a mess, and it was a 1st round finish.
image169.jpeg
Only a blind hater thinks Ronda could beat cyborg?

And cmon with that purple belt gold. It's still purple belt.

I think the point was holly didn't fight a fight cyborg can emulate.

Ronda would not even be able to take Cyborg down and Cyborg would crush Ronda in striking and would most likely do it even quicker than Holly did.

I agree with a lot of what Tito has to say but damm, Cyborg looks more manly than most men

Titos head couldnt make 135.

Tito also said Dana White was almost a pro boxer . . .

Tito also said he was 100% prior to every fight he lost then complained about a cracked skull, back problems, etc. . . .

Tito also said he wouldn't fight a friend when being initially matched up with Liddell, then said he would have no problems fighting his friend Rampage . . .

That Japanese chick in Strikeforce... Her head almost burst through the cage.

I never for one moment said anything other than Ronda was running scared from Cyborg. Cyborg is the GOAT female fighter.

I Agree. The Ronda that fought Holly, who thought she could box would walk right into a barrage of punches by Cyborg.

I Agree. The Ronda that fought Holly, who thought she could box would walk right into a barrage of punches by Cyborg.

ugh. Holly stayed away from rousey. Pot shotted her every time she charged in. Cyborg charges in,thats exactly what ronda would want. We could see ronda can take punches,she ate alot of them and none of those knocked her out. So if cyborg charged her and landed punches ronda could survive long enough to throw her. Cyborg doesnt possess Holms skillset whatsoever. She just comes in there and tries to overwhelm with her physicality,similar to ronda. Ronda would prefer that kind of fight to someone who is elusive. Its trendy to hate ronda and say shed lose to a striker,but thats missing the point,shes tough as shit and if holm tried to fight like cyborg does she probably wouldve have gotten knocked out,or eventually put on her back.

Tito Ortiz clean KO'd Cyborg's career and earning potential in 2013. And once the states begin to adopt sensible policies to eliminate extreme single day weight cutting in MMA, Cyborg won't be able to fight at 145 anymore either. Cyborg was at least 2 weight classes heavier than her opponent at the last Invicta - the Russian one who clung to her leg for half a round like a lost little puppy.

Holm ain't Cyborg. Holm succeeded by avoiding the clinch and forcing Ronda to fight where she was least skilled and Holm was the most skilled. Nothing about Cyborg's fighting style makes me think she could do the same. Cyborg could win by using her size and strength to outmuscle Ronda in the clinch, but it's far from a sure thing. She would fight Ronda strength to strength rather than strength to weakness.

That Japanese chick in Strikeforce... Her head almost burst through the cage.

I never for one moment said anything other than Ronda was running scared from Cyborg. Cyborg is the GOAT female fighter.

Rousey has been stationary. Cyborg knew exactly where to find her. She choose not to. Never tried.

The only people who ever thought different were diehard Ronda fans. It's pretty obvious seeing Cyborg fight she would have manhandled Ronda easy. There is a reason Ronda and the UFC were ducking her.

The only people who ever thought different were diehard Ronda fans. It's pretty obvious seeing Cyborg fight she would have manhandled Ronda easy. There is a reason Ronda and the UFC were ducking her.

how so? cos she beat fighters that make rouseys competition look like RDA?

Why do people keep posting every single time Cyborg or Tito says Ronda, it is a stupid idea that nobody even cares about anymore

Mods should be wastelanding this as a fantasy match or at least moving it to worldwide mma

Only a blind hater thinks Ronda could beat cyborg?

And cmon with that purple belt gold. It's still purple belt.

I think the point was holly didn't fight a fight cyborg can emulate.

So, i assume you have a black belt JJ world champion, do you? Or a brown one?

The thing is, this announced 'BJJ black belts' in almost every fight we see don´t have any championships in BJJ. Cyborg has two and she doesn´t even is a self pronounced BJJ fighter.

And i´m pretty sure Cyborg can hit and move if she thinks she has to, it´s not that hard. It´s just that she is ultra confident that nobody has nothing for her, like i said, search her last fight, she looked BORED, she wasn´t even trying, at some point she stops to check her nails doesn´t even minding there is a fighter in the cage with her. It´s crazy.

Back