Tito: Cyborg would have a easy KO against Rousey

You could take the stupid logic and apply it to any CT or stupid statement. 9/11 was inside job, oh you don't believe that? You're a fool cause. Hitler didn't commit suicide, don't believe me? You're a fool. Bin Laden is still alive, you're a fool if you don't believe it since some conspiracies could be real. Loch Ness monster is real, you'd be a fool to believe that some myths aren't real. Same with bigfoot.
Yeah I mean people conspire to do things that they couldn't or wouldn't otherwise if they were open about it. It's an extremely normal fact of life. Mocking someone because their theory involves a conspiracy is not smart, because instead of arguing against the evidence presented you're focusing on it being a conspiracy theory to discredit it.

Yeah I mean people conspire to do things that they couldn't or wouldn't otherwise if they were open about it. It's an extremely normal fact of life. Mocking someone because their theory involves a conspiracy is not smart, because instead of arguing against the evidence presented you're focusing on it being a conspiracy theory to discredit it.

What evidence have you presented that proves that the UFC is paying Cyborg to stay in Invicta?

Because I hate Cybro and her insensate whining and moaning...let's actually look into this;

Cybro is NOT a technical fighter with masterful footwork. She's a slugger. She tried her hand at kick boxing and she sucked ass at it. She was tooled straight up and knocked out. Holly tooled Honda because of her footwork and her timing. Cybro has no footwork. She has none. Don't sell me that she does because it's a fairy tale. As such she would most likely get sucked into Honda's clinch and taken down, which brings us to the ground game.

I dunno who would win that fight, but my gut tells me Honda at 135 and Cybro at 145.

I'm just sick to shit of Cybro. She missed her money fight and now it's time to fade off into the 145 sunset for fuck sakes...

What evidence have you presented that proves that the UFC is paying Cyborg to stay in Invicta?
That's the part that I think is being hidden from public. Cyborg signed a contract with Zuffa that stated she needed an Invicta bout in Rousey's weight class to compete in the UFC, which is already crazy and weird by itself. Why can't she just compete in the UFC at 135 instead? What other contract you know that looks like that?
Would Zuffa lose money by putting Cris to fight Ronda? Clearly, yes. It would be a huge risk and they're not having it. So there's the financial motivation and is reason enough to speculate on these things because companies will always and often only look to make more money, not less. There's also the weird contract. Rogan bashing Cris in his podcast etc etc. Lots of hints to this going on.

Let's not forget that I'm responding to this:

So why didn't she just cut the 10 pounds then? You had several YEARS, not months, YEARS to make it to 135 and she cancelled every drop and catchweight attempt.

I'm responding to you why I think she never went to 135. If you're not taking it because it's a conspiracy theory, you should not ask because as I say, conspiracies are very real and part of everyday life. And in this case a much more likely scenario then 'Cris is dumb/was afraid of fighting Ronda', which makes no sense.

Pretty easy win for her. I gives props to all the people who have come to realize this after the holm fight.

That's the part that I think is being hidden from public. Cyborg signed a contract with Zuffa that stated she needed an Invicta bout in Rousey's weight class to compete in the UFC, which is already crazy and weird by itself. Why can't she just compete in the UFC at 135 instead? What other contract you know that looks like that?
Would Zuffa lose money by putting Cris to fight Ronda? Clearly, yes. It would be a huge risk and they're not having it. So there's the financial motivation and is reason enough to speculate on these things because companies will always and often only look to make more money, not less. There's also the weird contract. Rogan bashing Cris in his podcast etc etc. Lots of hints to this going on.

Let's not forget that I'm responding to this:

I'm responding to you why I think she never went to 135. If you're not taking it because it's a conspiracy theory, you should not ask because as I say, conspiracies are very real and part of everyday life. And in this case a much more likely scenario then 'Cris is dumb/was afraid of fighting Ronda', which makes no sense.

The reason Chris had to prove she can make 135 is because a) she is a known cheater and b) her weight class doesn't exist in the UFC. How is that hard to understand? Cyborg was first saying she couldn't safely make 135 without possibly endangering her body. When the UFC didn't budge on the weight cut she quickly changed to "oh yea I can easily make 135, no problems now". So the UFC wanted her to prove that she could since she was not long ago saying it was impossible. If they just immediately gave her the fight they would look incredibly stupid if they promoted the hell out of the fight and then Cyborg failed to make weight or gave up cutting.

Last edited:
The reason Chris had to prove she can make 135 is because a) she is a known cheater and b) her weight class doesn't exist in the UFC. How is that hard to understand?
what does a) have to do with cutting weight? and to b), well, 135 exists in the UFC and this is the weight class she would fight in. So what does that have to do with anything?

what does a) have to do with cutting weight? and to b), well, 135 exists in the UFC and this is the weight class she would fight in. So what does that have to do with anything?

Cyborg had just gotten off her suspension when she was first acquired during the strikeforce acquisition. You think she should just be awarded an immediate title shot coming off a suspension for a failed drug test?

And Cyborg was before saying she couldn't safely make 135 without endangering her body. Then when UFC didn't budge on the weight cut she started saying it wasn't a problem and she could easily make the weight. If the UFC just immediately let her have the fight there could easily be the possibility that Cyborg could fail to make weight or give up her attempt to cut (as she has done multiple times in the past couple years). They would look really bad if they promoted the hell out of the fight and then Cyborg failed to make 135.

Cyborg had just gotten off her suspension when she was first acquired during the strikeforce acquisition. You think she should just be awarded an immediate title shot coming off a suspension for a failed drug test?

And Cyborg was before saying she couldn't safely make 135 without endangering her body. Then when UFC didn't budge on the weight cut she started saying it wasn't a problem and she could easily make the weight. If the UFC just immediately let her have the fight there could easily be the possibility that Cyborg could fail to make weight or give up her attempt to cut. They would look really bad if they promoted the hell out of the fight and then Cyborg failed to make 135.
They could just have her fighting some other woman on UFC at 135 before Ronda though, couldn't they? I'm not saying she should immediately get a title shot or anything like that.

They could just have her fighting some other woman on UFC at 135 before Ronda though, couldn't they? I'm not saying she should immediately get a title shot or anything like that.

Except Cyborg didn't want to immediately cut to 135. She wanted to ease into the cut while continuing to stay active. So the UFC offered to get her fights in Invicta at 145 until she could prove she could make 135.

Cyborg had failed to make 145 before and attempted to manipulate the scale to cover up the fact that she didn't make weight. Add to that her failed drug test and of course the UFC is going to want her to prove herself.

Well, she missed her big payday and fame simply because she refused to lose roid muscle long enough to get the fight.

I dont see how the holly holm fight is any indication of that. Holm and cyborg dont fight in any way the same. Also cyborg will never make 135. And you all have only her to blame.

57b2f383d73d4fd957231dd23e61aed1.gif

Still to this day people think Ronda can eat a clean punch from Cyborg, it´s shamefull

Ronda problably doesn´t even have the power to take Cyborg down, she couldn´t throw holly when she had the chance, and in the second chance it was holly who threw Ronda on the ground.

Two totally different strikers and styles. Holm as a counter fighter will give Ronda or anyone who chases her the business. Cyborg is as go forward as Ronda.

The sad question is, now that the possible fight is done, was the strategy of not cutting weight the right move

So Ronda vs Cyborg is still a thing? With her not being the champ anymore....And Cyborg still fighting outside of the UFC at a higher weight class.

There is no evidence. None.

Back