Tito: Cyborg was offered & accepted Ronda fight in Cowboys Stadium

Ronda's next interview:

"I think i'm going down to the 115 division."

honda got beat in judo plenty, much that has to do.

She won an Olympic medal, what has Cyborg done that compares to that? The point remains that only Cyborg gets credit for getting destroyed bad. It's not like she was competitive.

cyborg3.gif

That looks very much like a dumb brawling style Ronda is always criticized for.. plodding forward swinging haymakers, no head movement, no footwork

Except while Ronda did it against a girl without any hope of KOing her, Cyborg does it against a muay thai world champ, hence why she was put on her ass several times in that fight

Basically not only does that gif show that Cyborgs striking leaves a lot to be desired, but also that she has very poor fight IQ

Ronda via murder, RD1

EDIT: if you look closely Cyborg only landed ONE, partially blocked shot in that exchange, while getting tagged by a left jab and then a front kick to the face

Ronda's next interview:

"I think i'm going down to the 115 division."

Last time Ronda agreed to fight Cyborg at 145 Cyborg got busted for steroids. Think Cyborg will be so scared of Ronda she starts taking them again?

I agree. Her ass alone makes the 135 an absurd obstacle. This pic is at the END of a cut to 145lbs (from around 170).

So you are saying Cyborg can't lose 10lbs? Care to explain how she was 12-15lb lighter when she was in the UFC if she can't diet down 10?

Ya cyborg kinda had to relent because ronda was getting so big the payday will be insane for her. Big step up from bethe, Im sure rhonda will be rightfully favoured.

I agree. Her ass alone makes the 135 an absurd obstacle. This pic is at the END of a cut to 145lbs (from around 170).

cyborg2-850x560.jpg
She doesn't have to drop to 135. Nobody is forcing her. She's the one challenging rousey.

Why would anybody believe anything Tito says about anything ever?

So you are saying Cyborg can't lose 10lbs? Care to explain how she was 12-15lb lighter when she was in the UFC if she can't diet down 10?

Ronda was already competing in the 135 weight div at 14.She really is scared to even agree to a 140 fight now at 28 good lord.

Ronda was already competing in the 135 weight div at 14.She really is scared to even agree to a 140 fight now at 28 good lord.

With same day weighins Cyborg would fight at 170.

Ronda agreed to fight at 145 in Strikeforce. How about you stop lying?

Either this is true or Tito just dumped some more pressure on Cyborg to make 135lbs.

Rhonda keeps talking about cyborg because she keeps being asked about cyborg.

Cyborg keeps talking about Rhonda because it's good for cyborg's career.

All she has to do is agree to 135 miss weight give ronda some of her money an fight

Lol @ him saying Ronda always talks about cyborg, Tito is properly retarded.

Impressive hey? Cyborg had the guts to take on a larger woman, in a sport that woman dominates. She challenged herself.
When was the last time Rousey challenged herself? She left a competitive sport to beat up on regional (at best) level competition in MMA.

Not saying Cyborg would kill her, just that Rousey lacks that competitive spirit she may once have had.

She won an Olympic medal, what has Cyborg done that compares to that? The point remains that only Cyborg gets credit for getting destroyed bad. It's not like she was competitive.

She shared third/fourth place, and then sought refuge from actual competition by hiding in one of the weakest divisions combat sports has ever known.

Impressive hey? Cyborg had the guts to take on a larger woman, in a sport that woman dominates. She challenged herself.
When was the last time Rousey challenged herself? She left a competitive sport to beat up on regional (at best) level competition in MMA.

Not saying Cyborg would kill her, just that Rousey lacks that competitive spirit she may once have had.
cyborg needs money

Back