Tito: Cyborg was offered & accepted Ronda fight in Cowboys Stadium

While Ronda spams Mayweather's name (another fight that won't happen) to stay relevant while she fights cans.

The whole Ronda/Mayweather thing is stupid, so I'm not even going to address it. Just dumbass promoters trying to promote.

The point being, people still know who Ronda is without Mayweather. Absolutely little to no one in the mainstream media knows who Cyborg is without Ronda.

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

:rolleyes:

You think Ronda ever goes to Boxing or Kickboxing to fight someone at their own game? She won't even move up 5lbs at her game lol

In a regular, non-title fight when an opponent shows up and doesn't make weight it is considered as unprofessional as it gets and they are stripped 25% of their purse and the other fighter doesn't have to take the fight but normally doesn't want to screw the fans or himself out of the chance to get the win bonus. But it is always the general consensus that the guy that didn't make weight is a total d-bag. And you are actually arguing that in advance the other fighter should tell them its ok to miss weight and if they don't, they are the bad guy in the scenario, not the person who can't make weight? And on top of it think a champion should do it and for someone she hates and has been busted on PEDS? And the UFC would never allow a catchweight fight anyway

You had to have heard all this by now. So just a deliberate decision to stay willfully ignorant? And like 99% of the time when people make posts like these there is a "lol" in their post. It is truly mind-boggling. What is the argument for why Cyborg shouldn't have to make 135 if she wants to fight for the 135 pound belt? Or even the argument for why she thinks she has any leverage to force Ronda to come to her and upon realizing she doesn't, finally doesn't the smart thing after THREE YEARS and loses the extra 5 pounds? I'd really love to hear how you rationalize your position.

Huge Tito fan but man he loves to talk. Talks more than my grandmom.

Managing to survive to the decision against Jorina Baars in a kick-boxing bout > anything Ronda has done in the UFC.

This. Unlike every sacrificial lamb Rousey has fought, Baars didn't start training for the first time at a Planet Fitness boxercise class 2 years ago to get in shape.

This. Unlike every sacrificial lamb Rousey has fought, Baars didn't start training for the first time at a Planet Fitness boxercise class 2 years ago to get in shape.

And Cyborg got destroyed. Meanwhile Rousey beat Olympic medalists.

Well this definitely would mean she's gonna shed some muscle. I saw a video of her literally crying trying to make weight for 145. Wonder how this will affect her power. Not that it matters, Ronda could probably destroy a 145 Cyborg just the same.

Bruh, that's a 30-something and 0 fighter versus a 2-0 Cyborg... and Cyborg took it to her without fear. I was at that fight, and it was competitive. Cyborg was definitely getting caught with the worst of it, but she kept coming and kept pressuring hard.

Ronda can absolutely defeat Justino, but let's not pretend Cyborg doesn't have striking.

cyborg3.gif

cyborg_-_baars.0.0.jpg

"Ronda will have her hand not raised"

that's a sentence there

This will not be the optimal Cyborg. Let's just make this clear right now.

So when/if Ronda beats her, she won't beat optimal Cyborg.

A pus*y move by the UFC.

This will not be the optimal Cyborg. Let's just make this clear right now.

So when/if Ronda beats her, she won't beat optimal Cyborg.

A pus*y move by the UFC.

I agree. Her ass alone makes the 135 an absurd obstacle. This pic is at the END of a cut to 145lbs (from around 170).

cyborg2-850x560.jpg

Back