Tito: Cyborg was offered & accepted Ronda fight in Cowboys Stadium

If this is true I can guarantee they have Miesha as a standby and if cyborg doesn't make weight Ronda will fight Tate and cyborg gets released. Just my opinion though

At this point I don't believe she can make 135 without weakening herself considerably. She can't be stupid enough to pass up that big a payday without the belief that she would lose at that weight.

Then explain how she already lost 15lbs when she was going to fight at 135 and she was fine?

If true this also bring up the question if this would be Rondas retirement fight. She has said in the past the cyborg fight would,be her last.

Ronda/Cyborg on the same card as Aldo/McGregor would be epic...Just got to have Tate/Frankie in camp and on call in case the Brazilians pull out.

He's just trying to stir the pot and increase interest by saying that.
He believes it will increase pressure on the ufc to create the fight.

He's just trying to stir the pot and increase interest by saying that.
He believes it will increase pressure on the ufc to create the fight.

Why would he care though? As a Bellator guy/Dana hater, wouldn't that be the opposite of what he wants?

Let me tell you how your feeling right now

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

You think Ronda ever goes to Boxing or Kickboxing to fight someone at their own game? She won't even move up 5lbs at her game lol

I'm not really a fan of either...I do know that Cyborg can take a punch and kick to the head...they Muy Tai fight was legit and she was not knocked out. No way Ronda knocks her out. Ronda wins, but not by TKO. We don't know what Ronda's chin looks like? Can she take punch? Silva and Fedor got knocked out, Chuck, Randy, all of them eventually get knocked out if they stay in the pocket too long.

We've gotten an idea what Ronda's chin is like from the fights with Sara and Miesha so we know she can take a punch. The big question is whether Ronda can take Cyborg's punch with the assumption Cyborg hits harder than Sara or Miesha. This is a pretty big assumption especially at 135 since we don't know how hard Cyborg will hit at 135. I'd say Ronda can take Cyborg's punches. Cyborg's latest opponents who lose quickly seem to lose via giving up more than an actual physical inability to continue. I don't think think Ronda would get hit and then just basically quit.

My guess is the fight will be similar to Ronda's fight against Sarah Kaufman. Ronda will go on the offensive early with the goal of getting Cyborg to back up, get the clinch ASAP, toss Cyborg, and submit her.

Won't believe it till both are locked in a cage.

Whatever. Not gonna believe until she steps on a scale weighing 135 without a six pound bikini. Until then, it's classic spam Ronda's name to stay relevant while Cyborg fights cans in front of hundreds.

Whatever. Not gonna believe until she steps on a scale weighing 135 without a six pound bikini. Until then, it's classic spam Ronda's name to stay relevant while Cyborg fights cans in front of hundreds.

While Ronda spams Mayweather's name (another fight that won't happen) to stay relevant while she fights cans.

Back