Tito Claiming He Had a Bulging Disc 4 Weeks Out

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Holy shit, this guy is always so full of injury excuses. Imagine the whining if he had lost lmao:

Holy shit, this guy is always so full of injury excuses. Imagine the whining if he had lost lmao:

How is it an excuse? Excuse for WHAT?
Winning in the 1st round?

Considering his age and wear/tear, he probably tells the truth.

I believe him

Dude fought with a cracked skull

Tito always lists his injuries in extreme detail, win or lose

How is it an excuse? Excuse for WHAT?
Winning in the 1st round?

Considering his age and wear/tear, he probably tells the truth.
No one wants to hear that shit. Before fights, Tito always talks about how he's "in the best shape of his life" and "finally healthy." Just a couple of days ago, he said he's "only 43 years old":

But immediately afterwards, despite ko'ing a nearly 50-year-old man, he has to let everyone know he has a bulging disc. It's the same song and dance with this bozo.

Last edited:
He has a bulging head.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

He could have had a broken spine. Would have made very little difference

He won and still has excuses.
I hope whoever he fights next demolishes him

Tito could spinning heel kick KO TRT-Vitor in 10 seconds under PRIDE rules and still try to claim injury.

If there is something worst than a sore loser is a sore winner if there is such thing, it wasnt necessary information if he did.

a leopard will never change it's spots.

Or however that saying goes.

read the thread title wrong

<2>

left sexually unsatisfied

Bulging discs are normal for someone that has to carry around a head that large everyday.

No one wants to hear that shit. Before fights, Tito always talks about how he's "in the best shape of his life" and "finally healthy." Just a couple of days ago, he said he's "only 43 years old":

But immediately afterwards, despite ko'ing a nearly 50-year-old man, he has to let everyone know he has a bulging disc. It's the same song and dance with this bozo.

Maybe you do not want to hear that, but these aren't excuses in this case...

I think Tito’s addicted to surgery for everything he gets wrong with him. How he still moves so good after all those back surgeries I dont know. His doctor must be real good.

Back