Tito bet 50k

He better enjoy it, because he isn't getting the win bonus against the American Gangster.
chael.jpg

Chael>Tito for the 2nd time....

Doesnt matter, he dropped 50 large. How much you put on it?

Yes it does. There is nothing impressive showing winning betting slips only afterwards, and also that 50k bet amount is not that much for a millionaire, like I assume Tito is. If he isnt, then that would be just a horrible bankroll management and again not impressive. He bet a single fight and happened to win, big deal.

Yes it does. There is nothing impressive showing winning betting slips only afterwards, and also that 50k bet amount is not that much for a millionaire, like I assume Tito is. If he isnt, then that would be just a horrible bankroll management and again not impressive. He bet a single fight and happened to win, big deal.
ebecdfae-37f9-4373-b447-acba4a893bd7_1.aad6d69988a573c0128b379a377dca3c.jpeg

Some sick math in this thread

A 50k bet is still a legit amount

Let's see his losing slips. Hate losers who only post the winners.

Let's see his losing slips. Hate losers who only post the winners.

What if he only bet small dollars on losing slips? Wouldn't matter much to be honest.

Nice win but he's on the road to ruin betting that kind of coin.

I had $500 on Amanda round 1 that was 4-1 and $200 on Ronda rd 1
$2000-$200 =$1800 profit

Its not 77.5k. But my head is only a fraction of Tito's

Back