Title shot for any fighter

BrunswickMAF

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
WHo is one fighter from any weight class you'd like to see fight the champion just because you like that fighter?

I'm thinking of like a clay guida type who doesn't deserve a title shot based on W-L but just always respected him and would like to see him get a crack at the title

Yoel Romero. If he somehow beats Jacare it might happen, but.. Jacare's gonna take him.

For some reason first name that popped into my head was Joe Lauzon ... dunno why, not really a huge fan of the guy. But he does always bring it, seems to pour his heart into it

Always wanted to see Jim Miller get a shot. I don't think he'd fare well against Showtime, though.

First guy that popped up in my head was tony ferguson. Not exactly my favorite but i just enjoy his fights.

C*ck Chestnar against Cain if he is returning.....

.....Blow J*b Penn at MW if Silva regains the title

Condit and JDS are always at the cusp of a title shot. I wouldn't have a problem with them ever filling in for a title shot if needed.

For some reason first name that popped into my head was Joe Lauzon ... dunno why, not really a huge fan of the guy. But he does always bring it, seems to pour his heart into it

You must hate Lauzon. Wanna see him get his head kicked off again? lol

My pick is Overeem.

Rory. Bisping. Hunt w/ full camp. wouldn't object to Gegard v Weidman

Thiago Alves and Stephen Thompson.

First guy that popped up in my head was tony ferguson. Not exactly my favorite but i just enjoy his fights.

I really enjoy his fights but I just can't shake his douchiness from TUF I know that sounds stupid but man is he an asshole when he drinks

Back