TITLE - GEL bag gloves (20oz)

I wanna see a comparison of the Title Gels (I have em), Ringside GelShocks, and the Everlast Protex 2 Gels. Not sure if there are any other gels in the game right now.

are u sure theyre 20 oz? i havent seen anything on their website or catalogue that denotes their weight. i have the gel weighted bag glove (each glove weighs 16 oz with 4 6 oz weights per glove that add the weight to 2.5lbs per glove 5lbs total for the pair) the compartment and feel are amazing, but i feel the wrist support is lacking terribly. i believe wrist support is paramount in bag/pad gloves so these actually intrigue me.

These are my current gloves, and I agree that the wrist support on them is bad. I don't know if I'd heap any praise on the lining of the hand compartment either. They are tremendously good at dispersing the impact around your hand, though.
I'm having some trouble with the internal sizing on mine, as well.

I wanna see a comparison of the Title Gels (I have em), Ringside GelShocks, and the Everlast Protex 2 Gels. Not sure if there are any other gels in the game right now.

I have tried the Protex2 Gel gloves. It seems that they don't make them in the decent quality leather version, which sucks. They fit very well, and the Protex line has great wrist support. I'm not a fan of the hook and loop on them, as it merely crosses the bottom side of the wrist, with no wrap around.
I used them for a minute or so, and they felt pretty good, other than the vinyl. For being a little cheaper than the TITLE pair, they're not so bad. I'd still go with the TITLE set, for overall quality.

Got some....nice.
As stated the Shock dispersion and build quality are excellent.
They don't feel like 20oz to me...

Jmp

Squidking,

maybe the fit is the problem for you.
Mine fit me well so the wrist and the interior feels really good.
I've only used them for a few hours though...

About the weight...now that I've used them again, they don't FEEL 20 oz when you are wearing them. But if you hold them next to 14's they are obviously heavier than that.

Jmp

Back