TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Did anyone watch the first episode?

I gotta say....I was pleasantly surprised...It was pretty decent. Not great, but I wasn't bored, and didn't cringe.
Even Hooker Starfire wasn't bad. She looks a lot better in video than she did in those screenshots. WOULD

Yea, I watched it. I didn’t bother discussing it here since it’s not like anybody here watched it anyway with it being mostly Marvel fans. lol Surprisingly good. Pretty keen to see the second episode to see Minka Kelly’s character. Reviews have been saying that Hawk & Dove are the best part of the show.

And you’re right Starfire is hot AF. Definitely would.

62-DA4-FF3-D4-E9-4-DFB-A3-CD-CB6488-E8-A039.jpg

Yea, I watched it. I didn’t bother discussing it here since it’s not like anybody here watched it anyway with it being mostly Marvel fans. lol Surprisingly good. Pretty keen to see the second episode to see Minka Kelly’s character. Reviews have been saying that Hawk & Dove are the best part of the show.

And you’re right Starfire is hot AF. Definitely would.

62-DA4-FF3-D4-E9-4-DFB-A3-CD-CB6488-E8-A039.jpg

Im more of a Marvel fan just because I read more of their comics, and haven't read too much of DC...but I'm down to watch any comic related thing.
I think most people on here are as well.
I would love for DC to succeed. Plenty of room for both DC and Marvel.

I do like that this show does seem like it is sticking to source material for the most part, and not just doing it's own random thing (Like 'The Gifted)
And ohh la la to Minka. Didnt know she was in this as well

Im more of a Marvel fan just because I read more of their comics, and haven't read too much of DC...but I'm down to watch any comic related thing.
I think most people on here are as well.
I would love for DC to succeed. Plenty of room for both DC and Marvel.

I do like that this show does seem like it is sticking to source material for the most part, and not just doing it's own random thing (Like 'The Gifted)
And ohh la la to Minka. Didnt know she was in this as well

Did you check out episode 2 yet? I’m kind of surprised by the jump in quality from episode 1 to 2. Vast improvement imo. Great cinematography. Everyone here is completely nailing their parts. And I even thought Raven was a lot better than last time. She definitely works better when she’s a carefree kid like she was a few times this episode.

And I don’t want to speak too soon... but Hawk and Dove kind of deserve their own show? I don’t know. I need to see more but I thought they killed it.

Last edited:
Did you check out episode 2 yet? I’m kind of surprised by the jump in quality from episode 1 to 2. Vast improvement imo. Great cinematography. Everyone here is completely nailing their parts. And I even thought Raven was a lot better than last time. She definitely works better when she’s a carefree kid like she was a few times this episode.

And I don’t want to speak too soon... but Hawk and Dove kind of deserve their own show? I don’t know. I need to see more but I thought they killed it.
Glad to hear. I didn't know it was out already.
I'll giveit a watch over the weekend

Definitly better than most of the marvel netflix shows

Actually all the marvel netflix shows

This looked awful based on the trailers. Is it really good or is that DC fanboy speak?

It’s actually great. Can’t wait to see what they will do with a (presumably) higher budget next season too. Every episode is better than the last. This show just keeps impressing.

Jason Todd was phenomenal this past episode. Hope they eventually get around to doing Red Hood.

Last edited:
This looked awful based on the trailers. Is it really good or is that DC fanboy speak?
Never been too much of a DC fan.
Ive always been Marvel.
So I have no idea how comic accurate this show is, but the actors are good, story is good, and they have a good chemistry. I thought this was going to be cheesy, but it's pretty dark and adult.. moves along at a good pace without getting bogged down with emo dialogue
Some pretty good action scenes as well.

lol i gave it a chance and it's actually been quite enjoyable. Not what i was expecting at all and seems to have more in common vibe-wise with Watchmen than other DC shit shows like Arrow/Flash.

Minka Kelly is the Khaleesi we deserved. Beat it, Emilia Clarke.

7-E517-A62-EDF1-43-E1-9-C8-E-7461-BC6-C3-D3-D.jpg
She's HAF.

I can't believe how much I'm liking this show, considering the bad leaks and weak trailers. I'm on ep 4 now, love the change in tone. This show keeps surprising me!

So I watched it

Robin is pretty good and might be able to carry the show
I haven't seen the show in its entirety but i have seen tons of YouTube clips. They easily could have done a show with Robin by himself.

I haven't seen the show in its entirety but i have seen tons of YouTube clips. They easily could have done a show with Robin by himself.
They could have, but the rest of the cast is Great, so they only are adding to the show.
And it's clearly led by Robin.

Damn this episode was dark. Didn’t expect it to go there. 45 mins of beating up pedos and Minka Kelly nude. I can dig it.

The preview for next episode has me hyped. Donna Troy and the lasso

Last edited:
Did anyone watch the first episode?

I gotta say....I was pleasantly surprised...It was pretty decent. Not great, but I wasn't bored, and didn't cringe.
Even Hooker Starfire wasn't bad. She looks a lot better in video than she did in those screenshots. WOULD

I'm about to watch episode eight and I'm really enjoying this show.

Just watched the first episode of this on netflix tonight and it's surprisingly good (and violent). Got me interested enough to watch some more and see how it pans out.

Back