Titanfall 2: Post info here

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Sherdoggers, I hear that Titanfall 2 is confirmed. I heard that this edition is going to be Multiplatform (PS4/Xbone/PC). I also heard that Vince Zampella is toying with the idea of having ALL DLC CONTENT be included for free! (Not confirmed, but he is talking about it)

Being that I do most of my internet reading at work during breaks/downtime, and being that my hands are basically glued to the dual analog controller every evening, I need your help:
All gaming sites, image hosting sites and video sites are blocked, so if you can paste any officail text regarding the release of Titanfall 2, I would appreciate it! I want to know everyting there is to know about Titanfall 2. Help me out!
Stabby.

Sherdoggers, I hear that Titanfall 2 is confirmed. I heard that this edition is going to be Multiplatform (PS4/Xbone/PC). I also heard that Vince Zampella is toying with the idea of having ALL DLC CONTENT be included for free! (Not confirmed, but he is talking about it)

Being that I do most of my internet reading at work during breaks/downtime, and being that my hands are basically glued to the dual analog controller every evening, I need your help:
All gaming sites, image hosting sites and video sites are blocked, so if you can paste any officail text regarding the release of Titanfall 2, I would appreciate it! I want to know everyting there is to know about Titanfall 2. Help me out!
Stabby.

I heard nothing but bad things about the first one.

If they can get rid of the stupid multiplayer gimmick and actually have a single player mode, that'd be grand.

Thanks for the non-contributions.

Lol @ calling out people for non-contributions when you don't plan on contributing either

Found some info that wasn't blocked:
Initially, several fans of the game hoped that the title would be released sometime later this year. Nevertheless, it now appears that EA will not be releasing 'Titanfall 2' any time soon, as the company is currently busy with many other popular titles.

This was evident from what EA's Blake Jorgensen said during a recent earnings call. Jorgensen said, "You should assume that's not in fiscal '16; it's more likely in fiscal '17."

It is worth mentioning here that a game company's fiscal year from April of a preceding year to March the following year. Therefore, fans can expect EA to release 'Titanfall 2' any time between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017. If this is true, fans can surely expect additional and more concrete details about the game at the 2016 E3 event.

While it appears that 'Titanfall 2' release is taking a little longer time, fans still continue to wait eagerly its launch, since there are reports that the upcoming title will be introducing an updated gameplay as well as design to the series. According to reports, 'Titanfall 2' will include an entire new multiplayer support, in addition to a revamped single player campaign.
Bummer on the release date, but the campaign should stop a lot of people from crying. I only buy FPS games for the PvP anyways personally.

I got burned too much on the first one to buy the 2nd. It would have to have stellar reviews and a beta/alpha before I'd buy it. I had such high hopes but the game just felt so...bland. I actually think the game would be so much better with a legit campaign.

I still feel that is it the best PvP FPS out there. Cant wait.

who fucking cares, if its with EA probably wont be all that great. It better come on steam for even to consider it

wasnt titan fall basically the last COD only with the option to go into a mech power suit. Man gaming companies are really milking FPS games. I'll stick to BF5 for my FPS this year

Hahaha. OK bud.

Look, I don't like the fact that Fallout doesn't have a Multiplayer. Do you see me going into the Fallout threads and continually bitching about how it is a Campaign only and doesn't have a Multiplayer mode? No.

Why? Because I am not a fucking idiot like the rest of the non-contributing, self entitled wannabe elitists on the internet who have to continually bitch in a thread like this about a "lack of Campaign" when the game was advertised as FPS only...
From. The. Start.

That's you. Another self entitled non-contributor that just posts bullshit for reason.

I'll probably grab this after I check out some reviews. I loved the first game but I started playing it less and less as time went on. I loved how the game played, it just became too repetitive. It's a great base for a franchise, though.

I loved the first game, but the player base on PC fell off quickly. If this is multiplatform, I'm getting it for PS4 this time around

I'll probably grab this after I check out some reviews. I loved the first game but I started playing it less and less as time went on. I loved how the game played, it just became too repetitive. It's a great base for a franchise, though.

I would agree i did enjoy the first one and sunk in allot of time. But as stated the playerbase kinda fell apart and the matchmaking was not the best. A single player story may help sell more units and improve the players in multiplayer.

wasnt titan fall basically the last COD only with the option to go into a mech power suit. Man gaming companies are really milking FPS games. I'll stick to BF5 for my FPS this year

The irony in this post is quite thick.

Back