Titan FC 33 Gets 3 Title Fights, HW, FW, BW

10923503_10155092663650447_1427004229068508194_n.jpg

The rest of the card has been announced with the exception of the 4th title fight. Pretty awesome card.

Wow nice!!

Really good card. 3 title fights will cool.

This new titan is really doing things the right way. Not going after the ufc but signing tough veterans with solid prospects and making fights people want to see. Honestly i hope wsof folds: ufc grabs the top 5, bellator the next 5 or so and titan picks up some undervalued pieces.

Also i would love for cbs to buy titan, put it om showtime (call it ShoMMA presents: Titan FC) and really push it as the sort of premier feeder league.

Titan doing well, I wish they would get WSOF tv deal cause CBS sports net sucks.

Give them more exposure on NBC sports cause they are doing it the right way.

like above poster said let WSOf go under, let UFC pick up their few top guys, Bellator pick up the next few top guys and then let Titan pick up some of the rest.

Dont see a 4th title fight being added, no need, card is already full.

Can do Vinny LHW title fight

Healy vs Hawn for LW title

Ricci WW title

Santos/Nobre Fly title

I wondered where the hell Belal Muhammad was.

Might take a Friday off for this card. Looking Damn good.

That Gormley fight in RFA was horrible. Both of these guys have the same amount of decisions on their record as they do finishes. At HW on the regional level, that is not good. Not to mention Des Green is also on the card.

I agree with the sentiment completely. but Madsen's decisions came in the UFC mainly when he was green as fuck. Cut the dude some slack, he smashed Yvel in the 1st round when guys like Rothwell wrestled him to a decision.

Really good card. LOL @ Colton Smith being 3-4, he has the skills to bring that record up though.

Wow Bollinger has a really good record. Should be a good card. If des green shows any solid striking at all, the UFC might sign him.

I thought Elias Garcia was fighting in Legacy in February.

There's two Elias Garcias in MMA. You're thinking of Elias 'Smash' Garcia based out of Texas. This is Elias Garcia training at Roufusport but originally from California. It's pretty confusing because they're both flyweights. It's also funny that Matt Schnell will have fought both of them.

The Roufusport Garcia is actually the cousin of Anthony and Sergio Pettis as well!

Back