Titan FC 33 Gets 3 Title Fights, HW, FW, BW

Madsen is gonna put a beating Gormley. He is 2 or 3 fights away from a UFC return imo.

It was a dumb move cutting him in the first place. 4-1 in the UFC, and his one loss wasn't decisive or anything. HW is a shallow division, they shouldn't just get rid of guys because they don't have huge entertainment value.

"3 of the 4"

4 title fights on a single card? Going all out.

The other title fight is likely Pedro Nobre vs Iliarde Santos.

Sopi vs Gormley wasn't for the RFA title. Good fight though, have the winner of Jack May and Dave Huckaba fight the winner of this fight.

Cody Bollinger has also tweeted that he has signed a bout agreement for this card.

B8FE9lRIEAA73k-.jpg

That Gormley fight in RFA was horrible. Both of these guys have the same amount of decisions on their record as they do finishes. At HW on the regional level, that is not good. Not to mention Des Green is also on the card.

Watson's in trouble Johns is a very exciting prospect.

Sopi vs Gormley wasn't for the RFA title. Good fight though, have the winner of Jack May and Dave Huckaba fight the winner of this fight.

My mistake, must've been a long night for me.lol

That Gormley fight in RFA was horrible. Both of these guys have the same amount of decisions on their record as they do finishes. At HW on the regional level, that is not good. Not to mention Des Green is also on the card.

In a recent interview Madsen said he has been working on his power A LOT, his last fight was a very quick finish. I think he dominates Gormley and finishes him in the 2nd.

Also looks like Cody Bollinger vs FW prospect Andre Harrison and Sharkbait vs Austin Lyons.

This is a very good Titan card.

Titan, WSOF, and RFA should all just merge. That would be a solid organization.

Titan, WSOF, and RFA should all just merge. That would be a solid organization.

Stop this people, all this events have different owners and fighters need this type of shows, not all can be zuffa, or bellator...

Fighters need wsof. Titan , one fc and all the axstv shows! If they merge people without jobs...more companies equals more fighters

Last edited:
Stop this people, all this events have different owners and fighters need this type of shows, not all can be zuffa, or bellator...

I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that if they were to merge it would make for a solid organization.

It's like you chose to just post known facts instead of giving your opinion lol.

10923503_10155092663650447_1427004229068508194_n.jpg

The rest of the card has been announced with the exception of the 4th title fight. Pretty awesome card.

That card is really damn good. Three title fights on a card never seems to work out. But look at those prelims? Even those are damn good.

I'd easily take this card over most Bellator and WSOF shows. They are easily putting on deeper shows.

Love this card and really looking forward to green/holobaugh

I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that if they were to merge it would make for a solid organization.

It's like you chose to just post known facts instead of giving your opinion lol.

Fighters need this events like wsof, titan, one fc all of them, if they merge less opportunity for the fighters...that's my point

Back