Reaction score
Titan 35: Healy vs Hawn
Live on UFC Fight Pass
Saturday September 19
7pm CST
Clark County Event Center
Ridgefield, Washington

155 Title
Pat Healy (32-20-1) vs. Rick Hawn (20-4)

145 Title
Andre Harrison (9-0) vs. Desmond Green (15-4)

125 Title
Tim Elliott (11-6-1) vs. Felipe Efrain (9-1)

Austin Springer (8-0) vs. Steven Siler (26-14)

Zane Kamaka (9-1) vs. Belal Muhammad (7-0)

Ricky Simon (6-0) vs. Alex Soto (7-2-1)

Jason Novelli (8-1) vs. EJ Brooks (8-4)

Jake Smith (3-0) vs. Taki uluilakepa (4-1-1)

Shaine Jaime (3-1) vs. Sid Bice (4-0)

Ikaika Tampos (3-0) vs. Peter Petties (2-0)

Ryan Walker (4-1) vs. Trey Ogden (2-0)

Musa Khamanaev (15-3) vs. TBA

Rasul Shovhalov (11-3) vs. TBA

That is an absolutely sick card. Hope Hawn gets the win so he can get a shot in the UFC

That is an absolutely sick card. Hope Hawn gets the win so he can get a shot in the UFC

So do I. I think his judo will help him stuff Healy's takedowns and take a decision.

Thanks for the support, we are putting a lot of work into these cards.

Thats an awesome card, Musa is on the card?

Only problem is its the same night as Glory/Bellator card and all the attention of mma world will be on that show that night.

I'd love to see Hawn in the UFC. He is kinda old now though and not only in a sport wear being old is often a disadvantage, but also in a division where it is especially true.

I'd love to see Hawn in the UFC. He is kinda old now though and not only in a sport wear being old is often a disadvantage, but also in a division where it is especially true.

He's old but he started MMA late and other than the Lima fight he hasn't sustained much damage in his career.

Thats an awesome card, Musa is on the card?

Only problem is its the same night as Glory/Bellator card and all the attention of mma world will be on that show that night.

That is true but I believe we start a couple hours earlier and hopefully people can have fight pass on their computer and the other on their TV.

That is true but I believe we start a couple hours earlier and hopefully people can have fight pass on their computer and the other on their TV.

Will be watching both that night.

Nice, looking forward to this one. People talk shit, but I love my fightpass subscription. Just got a convenient notification for Shooto Brazil , didn't even realize there was fights.

Musa Khamanaev (15-3) vs Kalvin Hackney (14-3), winner gets into UFC!

DXgzNQcPBQg.jpg
vs
T_XGA4jU_G4.jpg

Maaaaannn I really wanna make the drive down for this card

Back