Tired of these girls shadowboxing their way to a decision

This thread is beyond pathetic. The level of male insecurity is off the fucking charts here. Even on this site, the people that don't like the women are a very small but vocal minority. The majority of people like and enjoy the women's fights and they're most definitely here to stay.

Please shit-can this retarded thread mods.
I completely agree with you.

But I'm not going to shit can it because everyone is entitled to an opinion around here... as long as you aren't breaking any rules.

I'll grant you the KO part, but the last paragraph is complete bullshit. The girls showed much better technique on the feet, in the clinch and on the ground than those 3 decisions combined.

We saw an 3-0 fighter pulling a Rin Nakai occasionally throwing an axe kick. Couldn't hold a position on the ground while laying on his opponent much less trying to GnP or pass to a better position. The dude couldn't throw a decent punch to save his life.

Then the majority draw was just the worst fight on the card, both should get cut.
Neither could throw a straight punch, neither could even close the distance without engaging in an awkward exchange where both hit more air than Rivera hit on his sparring performance vs Cruz lite. Who also only won because he fought a seemingly over the hill Rivera.

Please tell me in what way those guys hold technical advantages.
It's a lot easier to look good when you're fighting lower level competition and the risk of getting KOed doesn't exist, as you can afford to throw more strikes and take greater risks. I'm guessing that's why you think they showed greater technique. It's just not the case though and it's absolutely ridiculous to suggest that Rose or KK have better technique than fighters like Rivera, Perez or Benoit. I'll give you that Serrano looked bad though.

It's a lot easier to look good when you're fighting lower level competition and the risk of getting KOed doesn't exist, as you can afford to throw more strikes and take greater risks. I'm guessing that's why you think they showed greater technique. It's just not the case though and it's absolutely ridiculous to suggest that Rose or KK have better technique than fighters like Rivera, Perez or Benoit. I'll give you that Serrano looked bad though.

How do you define technique? I define it as correctly executing a move. Whether it be a strike, a takedown, a sweep, a guard pass, etc. By that definition, Rose and KK showed better technique in their striking, in the clinch and on the ground than Rivera, Perez and Benoit. Especially in the clinch and on the ground.

seems like the more experienced standup girls are boring.

whereas the more amateur and less trained - they are little messier but they fight wild and entertaining - take your pick

How do you define technique? I define it as correctly executing a move. Whether it be a strike, a takedown, a sweep, a guard pass, etc. By that definition, Rose and KK showed better technique in their striking, in the clinch and on the ground than Rivera, Perez and Benoit. Especially in the clinch and on the ground.
I agree with your definition, only I would add that the move needs to be executed effectively as well. In other words, you need to be able to land the move and do damage with it.

I agree with your definition, only I would add that the move needs to be executed effectively as well. In other words, you need to be able to land the move and do damage with it.

Right. I saw many more correctly executed strikes landed in the girl fight than the Rivera fight. Also, the clinch game was on another level, and the ground game as well. I'm not even gonna mention the draw or that Benoit Serrano travesty.

these girls are not even sparring, they are throwing airstrikes most of the time, and while doing that they scream a lil so that it at least sounds dangerous...

i dont care what you say, but i am tired of having to go thrugh these girly sparring matches, let the chicks fight at INVICTA instead.
Rose has more finishes than Dominick Cruz.

these girls are not even sparring, they are throwing airstrikes most of the time, and while doing that they scream a lil so that it at least sounds dangerous...

i dont care what you say, but i am tired of having to go thrugh these girly sparring matches, let the chicks fight at INVICTA instead.

Agreed!!! but idiots like MonkeyMayhem will tell you otherwise and how they are more skilled than some Male UFC fighters. I had that idiot claim Felice was a more skilled fighter than Brock due to Brockhaving shitty striking.

seriously we had to sit thru the Serrano vs Benoit and Perez vs Rivera on the main card and your complaining about the ladies?

just fuck off.

Those shadowboxers would KO any Sherdogger and leave them lying in a fetal position crying for their Mommies

LMAO. What a stupid shit to say. Most guys here are ugly fat slabs weighing over 170 pounds so I doubt that a 115 pound chick would be able to do that. It would probably take them all day with their shadow boxing to knock any male on here out

Right. I saw many more correctly executed strikes landed in the girl fight than the Rivera fight. Also, the clinch game was on another level, and the ground game as well. I'm not even gonna mention the draw or that Benoit Serrano travesty.
Yes, but then it just goes back to what I was saying before about how it's easier to look good when your level of competition is lower and the risk of getting KOed doesn't exist.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Rose has no power at all. She was throwing overhand rights and her wrist would bend each time it connected.

Yeah Rose doesn't seem to put any body weight at all behind her punches. Strictly arm punching.

Watches 115 pound division. Complains that there's not enough power.

Lol. Might as well complain that heavyweights are too slow or gas too quickly.

Last edited:
She was also fighting cans to get those finishes while Cruz' resume is the who's who of lighter weight classes.
This is true, but he hits like a straweight with a hurt shoulder.

Back