Tired of these girls shadowboxing their way to a decision

these girls are not even sparring, they are throwing airstrikes most of the time, and while doing that they scream a lil so that it at least sounds dangerous...

i dont care what you say, but i am tired of having to go thrugh these girly sparring matches, let the chicks fight at INVICTA instead.

I cannot watch them fight, absolutely no interest. The boredom is off the charts.

women fighters are very uncoordinated and stiff in the striking, there are rare exceptions always in sport, but its rare. its not high level MMA thats for sure. it doesnt matter how much they train.. women do not have the skeleton frame for powerful sports, their skeleton is light and shaped to be that way.

Ah the daily WMMA hate thread.
LARRYD.gif

This is how most people feel when WMMA comes on. About 75% of WMMA fights are shit

Rose vs KK was the best fight on that awful card you bum.

These girls actually engaged without fear, but there are times when two borderline cans are fighting like they're in there vs the black beast and every mistake is a potential fight ender. Markos' last fight comes to mind. Why so hesitant? They can't punch their way out of a wet paper bag, but act like they got nukes on their hands.

If the UFC are
Rose vs KK was the best fight on that awful card you bum.

These girls actually engaged without fear, but there are times when two borderline cans are fighting like they're in there vs the black beast and every mistake is a potential fight ender. Markos' last fight comes to mind. Why so hesitant? They can't punch their way out of a wet paper bag, but act like they got nukes on their hands.
didnt read further then the first retarded sentence. Never go full retard buddy

So you didn't watch Invicta on Friday...
peggy-595x329.jpg

grasso-esquibel-invictafc18-750.jpg

Also you're exaggerating the amount of shadow-boxing that took place
rose-namajunas-kicks-karolina-kowalkiewicz-in-their-womens-bout-the-picture-id584798278

rose-namajunas-punches-karolina-kowalkiewicz-in-their-womens-bout-picture-id584798080

If the UFC are

didnt read further then the first retarded sentence. Never go full retard buddy

Which decision did you enjoy more? the 3-0 midget jumping 3 meters from his opponent throwing an occasional axe kick? That godawful draw? Or Cisco sparring with can Cruz for 3 rounds?

The Masvidal fight was great though.

This is how most people feel when WMMA comes on. About 75% of WMMA fights are shit
Nope the percentage of great, mediocre, and boring fights are pretty close. Last week had 2 polls and in both 2-1 people voted they enjoyed WMMA.

I never thought I would like WMMA either. But back in Strikeforce days I gave it a chance and enjoyed some of the fights. Now I'm not telling other people they have to like WMMA or they are misogynists if they don't. I don't watch any other female sports because I haven't enjoyed them either. But I've seen some great WMMA fights and fighters and I enjoy watching them right alongside men's MMA.

Which decision did you enjoy more? the 3-0 midget jumping 3 meters from his opponent throwing an occasional axe kick? That godawful draw? Or Cisco sparring with can Cruz for 3 rounds?

The Masvidal fight was great though.

At least with the men you feel like there's a chance somebody could get KOed any second. The WMMA fights don't have that for the most part. The technique is also on another level with the male fights, even if it's boring.

At least with the men you feel like there's a chance somebody could get KOed any second. The WMMA fights don't have that for the most part. The technique is also on another level with the male fights, even if it's boring.

You felt someone could get KO'd in those 3 terrible fights I mentioned? At which point? Because all I saw were bad sparring matches and shitty axe kicks from 5 meters away.

Speaking of technique, Rose and KK showed much better striking and grappling technique than those 3 decisions I talked about.

Nope the percentage of great, mediocre, and boring fights are pretty close. Last week had 2 polls and in both 2-1 people voted they enjoyed WMMA.

I never thought I would like WMMA either. But back in Strikeforce days I gave it a chance and enjoyed some of the fights. Now I'm not telling other people they have to like WMMA or they are misogynists if they don't. I don't watch any other female sports because I haven't enjoyed them either. But I've seen some great WMMA fights and fighters and I enjoy watching them right alongside men's MMA.

This is exactly how I feel.

If you don't enjoy watching Joanna or Shevchenko, you're watching the wrong sport.

You felt someone could get KO'd in those 3 terrible fights I mentioned? At which point? Because all I saw were bad sparring matches and shitty axe kicks from 5 meters away.

Speaking of technique, Rose and KK showed much better striking and grappling technique than those 3 decisions I talked about.

I absolutely felt anybody could be KOed in those 3 fights you mentioned. These are grown men fighting who train MMA for a living.

Most of the women fighters just don't have the power or technique to KO their opponents and it seriously takes away from the suspense.

Pretty much all of the men in the 3 fights that you mentioned have far more technique than both Rose and KK. I'm not saying the Rose/KK fight was bad. It just lacked suspense like nearly every other WMMA fight as you could tell it would likely go to a decision from the start.

This thread is beyond pathetic. The level of male insecurity is off the fucking charts here. Even on this site, the people that don't like the women are a very small but vocal minority. The majority of people like and enjoy the women's fights and they're most definitely here to stay.

Please shit-can this retarded thread mods.

I absolutely felt anybody could be KOed in those 3 fights you mentioned. These are grown men fighting who train MMA for a living.

Most of the women fighters just don't have the power or technique to KO their opponents and it seriously takes away from the suspense.

Pretty much all of the men in the 3 fights that you mentioned have far more technique than both Rose and KK. I'm not saying Rose/KK fight was bad. It just lacked suspense like nearly every other WMMA fight as you could tell it would likely go to a decision from the start.

I'll grant you the KO part, but the last paragraph is complete bullshit. The girls showed much better technique on the feet, in the clinch and on the ground than those 3 decisions combined.

We saw an 3-0 fighter pulling a Rin Nakai occasionally throwing an axe kick. Couldn't hold a position on the ground while laying on his opponent much less trying to GnP or pass to a better position. The dude couldn't throw a decent punch to save his life.

Then the majority draw was just the worst fight on the card, both should get cut.
Neither could throw a straight punch, neither could even close the distance without engaging in an awkward exchange where both hit more air than Rivera hit on his sparring performance vs Cruz lite. Who also only won because he fought a seemingly over the hill Rivera.

Please tell me in what way those guys hold technical advantages.

This is exactly how I feel.

If you don't enjoy watching Joanna or Shevchenko, you're watching the wrong sport.

If you enjoyed Rose hopping around like an emaciated Peter Pan and whiffing on punches by over a foot, then you too are watching the wrong sport.

If you enjoyed Rose hopping around like an emaciated Peter Pan and whiffing on punches by over a foot, then you too are watching the wrong sport.

You musta missed last night's fight.

Try watching it first.

There are a lot of terrible, non-active male fights... lots of grapple fucking in some of them too..

But the yawn fest is acceptable because it's two men fighting.

Back