Tired of these girls shadowboxing their way to a decision

They're 115 lbs after all. I thought Rose-KK was a good fight. You don't see much KO power at men's 125 and 135 lbs either.
Yes you do. Have you ever head of John Lineker?

Some pretty nasty stuff flying around here today. They are 115 pound young girls who were a good match for each other. Fights like this can happen in any division. Compare this the Kimbo vs Alexander and tell me which you might rank lower on the scale. Sometimes fights just don't gain any momentum.

Yes you do. Have you ever head of John Lineker?
Of course, but I'm talking generally, he's more of an exception. I'm not trying to deny that men are more powerful or entertaining, but it's a fact that there's less KO's at lower weights than upper weights.

these girls are not even sparring, they are throwing airstrikes most of the time, and while doing that they scream a lil so that it at least sounds dangerous...

i dont care what you say, but i am tired of having to go thrugh these girly sparring matches, let the chicks fight at INVICTA instead.
Nobody is forcing you to watch them. You can always change the channel, unless you are choosing to watch them.

So if you are choosing to watch them, you have no room to complain.

Here's some of the results of JJ's shadowboxing
method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=284&y=40&w=150&h=150&ro=0&s=joanna-jedrzejczyk-jessica-penne-06-20-2015-21-58-20-478.jpg

Here's some more results from shadowboxing
leslie-smith-ufc-180-video.jpg

Smith wanted to keep fighting. These women are tough. They don't show the same skills as the men, but look at the fights from the early UFC days. The skill the ladies showing is arguably greater than what those guys were doing. JJ has better technical boxing than plenty of the male fighters. To deny many of the women fighters this way is disingenuous, and I don't really know the reasons behind it.

JJ is the exception. And it took 25 minutes of punches to inflict that damage.

JJ is the exception. And it took 25 minutes of punches to inflict that damage.

It was a 3rd round stoppage. JJ is a standout for sure, but it's the lack of respect for the athletes I have a problem with. I would wager these women fighters are athletically more accomplished than probably 90 % of sherdoggers are or ever will be.

It was a 3rd round stoppage. JJ is a standout for sure, but it's the lack of respect for the athletes I have a problem with. I would wager these women fighters are athletically more accomplished than probably 90 % of sherdoggers are or ever will be.

They're judged against fellow fighters, not fans.

i thought it was a great fight you guys are morons

Last edited:
I just love how when a female MMA fighter does something lackluster she's suddenly representative of all her peers, but when someone like Leonard Garcia starts punching the air in front of him with zero technique, it's just the individual fighter that is bad. And when a female fighter is really good, like Joanna, suddenly she's an outlier. That's some sexist bullshit right there.

Those shadowboxers would KO any Sherdogger and leave them lying in a fetal position crying for their Mommies

No they wouldn't. They're frail bodies with no force behind it.
These comments usually come from a teen or men under 150lbs

Their fights are horrible and never seem to end. No threat standing or on ground so it's going the distance in a bad sparring drag out.

Please dont tell me that you are a guy..

I didn't see your comment earlier, but glad someone else called the BS

her striked don't look as lethal as the champs but she seems to be able to take a hit and she has got great clinch but don't know if she could control in clinch the same way she controlled Rose. She can just throw in volume though which sometimes is enough, not everyone is blessed with brutal ko power especially 115lb woman.

Rose was coming up a foot short on some of her punches, and it isn't fun to watch people fight that I know I could pick up and bear hug them to death or throw them straight over the cage onto the ground.

People like the TS are gonna continue to be salty because the womens fights are here to stay. The UFC is making money off of them, so there's no way they would punt them to Invicta.

Meanwhile, those two "girls" won Fight of the Night.

Holly Holm kicked the air's ass last fight.

Yeah but according to Juliana Pena women deserve to be paid 10x more than men because they are more exciting and have more heart.

Holly Holm kicked the air's ass last fight.
yeah, she beat the air up pretty good... still, Holly is something special for me because of the headkick that destroyed Rondas jaw

Those shadowboxers would KO any Sherdogger and leave them lying in a fetal position crying for their Mommies

i would knock out every woman in the ufc with one punch, line em up i would blast them one after the other

Back